Sesame Street Season 46 Press Kit; HBO premiere set for Saturday January 16, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

antsamthompson9

Reaction score
But working for SST was Steve's childhood dream. I'd say Disney is somehow involved, but if that were the case, Eric, Matt, and David would probably be effected as well.
The reason why Steve left is because he doesn't wanna fly out to New York for just one character. Plus he doesn't live in New York. Eric, Matt and David live there, which is why it works for them.

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
Him and Ryan Dillon are great puppeteers and both have a great vocal range,I hope they get to play some other characters.
Yeah, the 'replacement' performers (I'm not using that term to be condescending, I simply can't think of a better name) rarely seem to get to do their own thing, as far as new major characters go. Sure, they'll get to perform an AM or a penguin. Glad to see David and Matt got to play around a bit in the two most recent Muppet movies.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I just notced that if this is all the episodes then we'll only be getting about 19 new street stories this season.

Waitwaitwait....

That speaks proof that the HBO thing was last minute, yet completely necessary. They finally had a season with all new episodes only to cheap out and rerun more reruns. WOW. Their profit margin must've been razor thin to have to cut the show into half and reuse old episodes a second time.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Waitwaitwait....

That speaks proof that the HBO thing was last minute, yet completely necessary. They finally had a season with all new episodes only to cheap out and rerun more reruns. WOW. Their profit margin must've been razor thin to have to cut the show into half and reuse old episodes a second time.
Although at least there's still some new material in most of the episodes.The one i'm most surprised about though is The Bookaneers episode with Tina Fey from eight years ago. Eight years ago,a year before they went hi definition and when the set looked almost nothing like it does in season 46.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
Waitwaitwait....

You know i wonder if their going to replace the segments on the older episodes?

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
The one i'm most surprised about though is The Bookaneers episode with Tina Fey from eight years ago. Eight years ago,a year before they went hi definition and when the set looked almost nothing like it does in season 46.
I'm pretty surprised myself. I mean...in the old days, a recycled plot would be from 2 seasons before. But nowadays, I feel like they're starting to going a little too far back.

Status
Not open for further replies.