The Muppets Episode 9 - Going, Going, Gonzo

What did you think of "The Muppets" episode "Going, Going, Gonzo"?

• Absolutely positively! This episode was great!

• Bork bork! This episode was good.

• Mee mee. This episode was so-so.

• You're all weirdos! This episode was disappointing.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
I ain't giving up hope either. For me, The Muppets are staying!:fanatic:
Though to be fair, almost every single show on ABC this week has hit a series or a season low, Once Upon a Time, Quantico, The Goldbergs, Modern Family, Blackish, no joke, so I hope everything rebounds next week.

Stephanie Evjen

Reaction score
The show was great! My favorite parts are with the Electric Mayhem helping Scooter. I loved how Dr.teeth mentioned going to Mississipie finding a voodoo princess. (I believe he's talking about his past. History about Teeth lol). Loved how Lips had multiple lines. Hope he has more in more episodes. I hope the Electric Mayhem another full episode about them.
Speaking of voodoo, I guess that's why Dr. Teeth sometimes wears a bone necklace with his outfits. Just a hunch.

Stephanie Evjen

Reaction score
Bone necklace....is he voodoo too?! Oh geeze we're learning more on Dr.Teeth! Now that's what I'm talkin about
Yep. But not to be skeptical; I just don't know if it's true or not. :confused: Still, it looks cool on him. Besides, I don't know if he even does voodoo. All I know is besides the gold tooth, is being taught the "rhythms of love". Possibly, I think he uses them to make the females in the audience during the EM's songs swoon over him. :flirt::dreamy: If it's true, he's really good at it. :big_grin:

Stephanie Evjen

Reaction score
When Scooter came to talk to the band, I couldn't help that they were high as a kite. I mean they have the lights turned down, Zoot thinking the moon in the room was real or store bought, etc.

Lips spoke several times. I think he and Zoot need to be the center focus in an episode.

I'm also kind of getting tired of Scooter and his nerdiness. He kind of reminds me of Cliff Clavin from Cheers since both characters lived with their moms as adults. His mom wakes him up to James Taylor...???
Yeah. Well, I kind of thought that as I noticed the hookah in the background of their hangout. Guess that proves the theory, don't ya think. It's official: the Electric Mayhem are hippies and proud of it. :big_grin::sing::flirt::cool::halo:

Ladywarrior

Reaction score
well consider who he's designed after. Elton John(crazy outfits) and everything else is based on Dr. John who is from Louisiana. Dr. John does a few songs for Princess and the Frog so... maybe? Though the bone necklace made me sometimes wonder if he could be part native american as well.

Stephanie Evjen

Reaction score
well consider who he's designed after. Elton John(crazy outfits) and everything else is based on Dr. John who is from Louisiana. Dr. John does a few songs for Princess and the Frog so... maybe? Though the bone necklace made me sometimes wonder if he could be part native american as well.
Yeah there's that too.

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
It's a far fetched idea, but I would love if there were an episode based around Uncle Deadly and Lips in their own storylines.

I really do love Lips. It's so good to see Steve developing a character of his own again. He's spent the past 25 years just carrying the torch for Jim and Richard so I bet he's enjoying his time away from that.
I also want to see a Lips centric episode. It can be a combo centric episode with Lips and Zoot. Imagine the possibilities since Steve and Dave have been playing off each other for years.