The Muppets Episode 10 - Single All the Way

What did you think of "The Muppets" episode "Single All the Way"?

• Absolutely positively! This episode was great!

• Bork bork! This episode was good.

• Mee mee. This episode was so-so.

• You're all weirdos! This episode was disappointing.

Results are only viewable after voting.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I think Jennifer Lawrence and Sofia Vergara are set to make guest appearances
Ugh, really? They have to shoehorn the most overrated actress and the most obnoxious actress onto this show? I'm surprised they haven't forced Neil Patrick Harris and Steve Carell into guest appearances yet.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
if this is how the series is going to be come February, I'm very optimistic about the show. They even seemed to get the characters better in the latest episodes. Hopefully this was the result of the guy who wasn't Bill Prady leaving.
Actually Bob Kushell was indeed a co-writer on this episode. Also, all of the first ten episodes were written and filmed before Kushell's departure

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Now that is how you make a muppet show, seriously everything was there, man it felt just like an episode of TMS, this and last week's episode are probably some of the best the muppets have done in years. The Kermit and Miss Piggy chat was nice, the Fozzie Bear plot was pretty funny, they used Mindy Kaling well, and there was a nice comedy to heartwarming scenes balance, I hope this is what we'll be seeing from now on, and while I am a fan of some of the earlier episodes, I feel that this, and last week's Gonzo episode really hit it's stride, they already teased a commercial about the show returning February 2, and I really hope its the same or even better than what the show has evolved into, the perfect muppet show.

oknazevad

Reaction score
When was the last time the show had a morning meeting? I think those were cut out.
Been a few episodes. They can be a good gag structure to use, to give some of the workplace comedy aspect of the premise. But it could easily be overused, so I'm glad it's not in every episode. I would t mind seeing it again.

That reminds me: it was good to see Kermit refer to this gig as putting in a show with friends. Because ultimately that's what the Muppets are all about at their core.

Whatnot1988

Reaction score
This show keeps getting better! Yes, Fozzie--Becky may not want to date you anymore, but that doesn't mean you can't still be good friends (that's the case with me and my ex).

I'm sort of surprised that the end credits were cut short--I was expecting Sam to faint after that kiss!

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
I'd like to see more X-chromosomes like Annie Sue and Mildred Huxtetter return if the writers actually decide upon bringing back more obscure characters.
Yeah. I'm still waiting to see Walter. IMDB.com has stated that Peter Linz would perform Walter in this. Hopefully they haven't forgotten about him or anything.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
What a wonderfully Muppety Christmas episode! Like the best episodes of the show, it blended a classic Muppet feel with the modern elements. I was so into what was going on that the commercial breaks felt extra long and annoying.
Oh, the commercial breaks were fine compared to how long they were during "A Charlie Brown Christmas/Charlie Brown's Christmas Tales" the other night. GRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!! But, I agree that can get annoying when you get interested into what's going on. Hopefully this will get a DVD release and we won't have that problem.

I'm sort of surprised that the end credits were cut short--I was expecting Sam to faint after that kiss!
Personally I was never a fan of Muppets fainting. I thought that scene was okay the way it was.

Anyone else want to reach into the TV and hug Piggy at the end? Her being sad watching Kermit and Denise just broke my heart. I can relate to what she's going through, so those parts really spoke to me. I wonder if this will motivate Piggy to show Kermit she can change to win him back. It feels like the next logical step.
Yeah. I remember a fan fic someone on this forum wrote years ago about Kermit finally letting Piggy know he's had enough which caused them to break up. So later in the story she tried to back off and they got back together. Seems like this may be happening on this show. I'm trying to think of the name of the story or the link to the site. I'd like to look at that one again, now that some of these things are really happening. If anyone knows what I'm talking about, let me know.

Last edited:

toadster101

Reaction score
- Kermit and Piggy need to get back together, and I can see that happening by the season finale. She finally called him Kermie!
- How come Lew Zealand, Crazy Harry, and Beauregard haven't had any dialogue? What are their roles with Miss Piggy Tonight?
- Same goes with Andy and Randy. Are we sure that they aren't just Whatnot pigs?
- Bring back Link Hogthrob and have him hook up with Denise
- The show could use a few more female characters like Mildred Huxtetter

Overall, great episode. Possibly the best one yet.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
- Kermit and Piggy need to get back together, and I can see that happening by the season finale. She finally called him Kermie!
Again, it's not the first time in this series. But still a good moment.

- Same goes with Andy and Randy. Are we sure that they aren't just Whatnot pigs?
I was wondering about that too. Heck, most of the time we just saw one of the two and this is the first ep where they showed them together, so they could be just generic pigs. But if they are Andy and Randy, they definitely should've had some speaking parts.

- Bring back Link Hogthrob and have him hook up with Denise
Gosh, we need a Denise smiley along with the Uncle Deadly smiley. But anyway, I was thinking about that. If Kermit does break up with Denise and get back with Miss Piggy, I could see him still being friends with Denise and having her around in future Muppet projects even after this show ends. Piggy's jealousy of Denise would make some interesting story lines. Though like you mentioned I could see her hooking up with Link or maybe another one of the Muppets. You never know.