We Need Another Movie

DARTH MUPPET

Reaction score
I would love to see at least one more to close out this chapter of the Muppets story, I loved The Muppets 2011 and Muppets Most Wanted!!!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE DISNEY IF YOU READ THESE FORUMS, WE NEED A NEW MUPPETS THEATRICAL FILM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and on a side note I love the New Muppets Show it seems to get better and better !!!!!!!!!!

HAPPY HOLIDAYS MY MUPPETS FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Muppy

Reaction score
No, I don't want a new movie. The Muppets are fine on TV right now.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Ya, though I would like one, but I'd rather have a TV show then a new movie, the TV show is better than anything the Muppets have done in the last two decades in my opinion.

A new movie is probably not going to happen in a while, unless Disney has a lot of faith in them.

Last edited by a moderator:

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Ya, though I would like one, but I'd rather have a TV show then a new movie, the TV show is better than anything the muppets have done in the last two decades in my opinion.
Well i'm not sure about that. I think the show has a lot of major problems and i've only really enjoyed about four episodes of the show so far,I definitely enjoy the two movies much more. But while I wouldn't mind a new Muppet movie in general ,I would prefer they wait at least another couple years so they can let the tv show really get off the ground and get a few more fans.

Last edited by a moderator:

Muppet Master

Reaction score
There is a huge call to bring them back to television, sure, but I'm sure only half of those who want a show will actually watch it, and less than half of that will continue after the first couple of episodes. Then everyone will whine about how poorly it did on television and blame the tired old shows they were watching instead in the first place.
You were pretty spot on with that prediction.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
There is a huge call to bring them back to television, sure, but I'm sure only half of those who want a show will actually watch it, and less than half of that will continue after the first couple of episodes. Then everyone will whine about how poorly it did on television and blame the tired old shows they were watching instead in the first place.
Oh my gosh, this is exactly what happened.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
I'm wondering what that means for the franchise. Does that make The Muppets a bunch of characters that sure, everyone truly loves but never actually bother to stay consistent with their favorite characters or even bother supporting their show.

I know the Muppets are always one of those franchises where people go "Oh I love the Muppets" but don't bother to tune in on a weekly basis.

LashHolstein

Reaction score
I'm wondering what that means for the franchise. Does that make The Muppets a bunch of characters that sure, everyone truly loves but never actually bother to stay consistent with their favorite characters or even bother supporting their show.

I know the Muppets are always one of those franchises where people go "Oh I love the Muppets" but don't bother to tune in on a weekly basis.
It seems like it tbh. I mean, most folks thought Piggy and Kermit were married. And I will not get started on the thought that the Muppet Show Muppets were on Sesame.