Muppet Smilies

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
I apologize for failing for the untenteempth time. I got you excited for nothing.

Mad Monty fan

Reaction score
I done goofed. Making smilies is not for me. Future plans for smilies of Wayne and Wanda, Mad Monty, Clueless Morgan, Calico, Polly Lobster, and Walleye Pike have been cancelled. You guys can make smilies way better than i can. You guys will have to take over making smilies of the above mentioned characters, as well as making a better Black Dog smilie.

Muppetboy09

Reaction score
Unfortunately, you did not upload your smilie correctly, so none of us can see it. Try uploading it to a third party website such as photobucket or imgur, then linking it through here.

Luke kun

Reaction score
I give Muppetboy09 props for making a Waldo smilie.

Now, where's Prairie Dawn, Betty Lou, Lucy Jones, Helen Happy, Annie Sue, and Mary Louise?

snichols1973

Reaction score
Now that The Muppets are back on TV, how about a smilie tribute to Denise, the newest Muppet? And maybe one for Chip, since his previous last appearance was in MFS?

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
Now that The Muppets are back on TV, how about a smilie tribute to Denise, the newest Muppet? And maybe one for Chip, since his previous last appearance was in MFS?
Well actually Chip's last appearance was in Muppet Wizard of Oz.