Classic Clips on SST Workshop's Site

minor muppetz

Reaction score
The Roosevelt Franklin clip on here and there is now longer than it had been. Previously on the site, the clip ended with Hard Head Henry Harris getting his letter, but now (probably since the site changed and many clips were updated) we get to see him read the letter.

http://www.sesamestreet.org/play#media/video_3f17126a-154b-11dd-8ea8-a3d2ac25b65b

I think I've seen somebody mention that the ending was cut, but it's not cut anymore.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Just found the "Say the Word" game show with Guy Smiley. I don't ever remember that one being on the site. Could they finally be adding more classic clips after a two-year dry spell?

I did a few key searches to see if I could find more newly-added clips but couldn't find any (I've only searched "Kermit the Frog", "Bruno the Trashman", "Roosevelt Franklin", "Leslie Mostly", "Aristotle", and "Simon Soundman").

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Just found the "Say the Word" game show with Guy Smiley. I don't ever remember that one being on the site. Could they finally be adding more classic clips after a two-year dry spell?

I did a few key searches to see if I could find more newly-added clips but couldn't find any (I've only searched "Kermit the Frog", "Bruno the Trashman", "Roosevelt Franklin", "Leslie Mostly", "Aristotle", and "Simon Soundman").

It's been on there; recently upgraded, probably, but it's been on the website.

And if you want to see what videos are newest, just search "Sesame" at the top and chose the videos tab.

minor muppetz

Reaction score
It's been on there; recently upgraded, probably, but it's been on the website.
Whether it's been upgraded recently or not has nothing to do if I thought it was new. If you remember seeing it on the website I believe you, but I think it's weird that I didn't know it had been on the site before. It may not have been a clip high on my list of clips I wanted to see (and I've enjoyed it a lot more since seeing it on Old School Volume 3), but I frequently looked at the three or four pages of Guy Smiley clips and feel it's weird I wouldn't remember that being there. There are quite a few Guy Smiley clips I didn't watch often on the site (some I only watched once) but knew were there.

Oscarfan said:
And if you want to see what videos are newest, just search "Sesame" at the top and chose the videos tab.

I had no idea there was a way to see what's been added recently since the site changed it's format a year ago.

wiley207

Reaction score
The Humpty Dumpty news segment now has the original black-and-white "NEWS FLASH" logo at the start; initially it had the 1986 logo tacked onto the beginning (and you could briefly see part of the old logo when fading into the segment), this version is still used on the official Sesame Street YouTube channel.

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
I'm glad to see Sesame Workshop is still working on adding to their clips repertoire and even improving ones already posted. Yes! Bring on the classic Sesame Street clips!:smile::wisdom::stick_out_tongue::frown::insatiable::super::batty::search::laugh:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Is anyone else besides me experiencing occasional problems with the site? It's kind of like the problems YouTube has, sometimes the videos won't buffer, or other times it'll just take you straight to an error message.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Is anyone else besides me experiencing occasional problems with the site? It's kind of like the problems YouTube has, sometimes the videos won't buffer, or other times it'll just take you straight to an error message.
I'm still having this problem. Isn't anyone else?

Oscarfan

Reaction score
It might be AdBlocker, if you have one. Lately, SS.org videos wouldn't even play. I turned off the Ad Blocker and they worked fine.