Rita Moreno and Animal on Kennedy Center Honors December 29, 2015

TheMuppetFan

Reaction score
So, I tuned into the Kennedy Center Honors and they were honoring Rita Moreno, and they talked about her performance on The Muppet Show, then showed a clip of Moreno with Animal singing "Fever", then there was a commercial break.

After the commercial break, I heard the announcer mention this actress then the announcer said, "AND ANIMAL!" I dropped everything. I couldn't recognize the actress, but it was the actress and Animal recreating "Fever!" It was a great performance. Some notable people I saw in the audience laughing were Julie Andrews and Michelle Obama.

Comment below your thoughts on this appearance, if you've seen it.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I only caught the tail end of it, but it was nice that they could recreate a great moment from TMS.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Nice that they were allowed to acknowledge that Animal has a puppeteer.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Nice that they were allowed to acknowledge that Animal has a puppeteer.
So they did show Eric performing him? I thought I saw that, but I wasn't sure. Quite interesting. Plus I didn't know about it before I saw it. I just turned it on for the heck of it, so that was a nice surprise.

Muppetboy09

Reaction score
I didn't see Eric Jacobson anywhere in the performance...

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
I think the trouble is we don't see Eric in person too often, unlike with Frank so it's hard to tell exactly what he looks like. But thanks for sharing that photo. It sort of gives us a general idea.