The Muppets Episode 12 - A Tail of Two Piggies

What did you think of "The Muppets" episode "A Tail of Two Piggies"?

• Absolutely positively! This episode was great!

• Bork bork! This episode was good.

• Mee mee. This episode was so-so.

• You're all weirdos! This episode was disappointing.

Results are only viewable after voting.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
I am so excited for next week's episode to end the cliffhanger.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Mat Vogel confirmed that he was helping Camila. Any news on the ratings

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Overnight ratings were pretty similar to last week .9 and 2.93 million viewers

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Overnight ratings were pretty similar to last week .9 and 2.93 million viewers
Oh come on!!!!! I could understand if they where giving us pure crap, but they are not. They are slowly getting back to Muppet basics, and being great again.

MuppetsRule

Reaction score
Oh come on!!!!! I could understand if they where giving us pure crap, but they are not. They are slowly getting back to Muppet basics, and being great again.
They were up just a tad (last week was .8 and 2.73 I believe). They have to be given time. This is just the second episode since the "reboot". Many viewers tuned in the first time, didn't like what they saw, and gave up on them. It's going to take some time to win them back. Hopefully the damage that was done with the first few episodes is reversable.

ploobis

Reaction score
I have no problem with them saying H*** and D*** on the show. This is not Sesame Street, it's the Muppets. This show is for everybody and I think that they've set the bar for the kind of language that they can use in the right way.

I also wonder, since Big Mean Carl is the youngest of 9 and we already met Carla, I wonder if Carl's other 7 brothers & sisters look alike too.

It's also kind of interesting that Miss Piggy use to be a little ashamed about being a pig.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I don't have much of a problem with language either, so long as it's not used unnecessarily, which is hard to tell with this show since they've made it clear they're intentionally making the show "more adult." As people have already mentioned, when used in songs, that's not really a problem since family-friendly shows and movies have used songs with language in them anyway, but if the characters are using language for the sake of using language, then that would be unnecessary.

DARTH MUPPET

Reaction score
:cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:I was let down by last weeks episode but lasts nights episode was hilarious !!!!!!!!!! one thing that bugs me though, the new writing team that revamped the show was supposed to make it more family friendly, if anything lasts nights might have been the raunchiest with Pepe's Nudity and all !!!!!!!