The Muppets SPOILER Thread

Muppet Master

Reaction score
This guy should definitely be Eric Jacobson's understudy if they ever need one:
I have a feeling that if this guy were to play Sam the Eagle I wouldn't be able to tell the difference.
Ya his stuff is hilarious, but dang that is so good, he's not even trying to make a Sam the Eagle voice and he was spot on.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Ya his stuff is hilarious, but dang that is so good, he's not even trying to make a Sam the Eagle voice and he was spot on.
Someone stated in another thread that he already works for the Muppets,his name is Andy Hayward.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
So about that tweak in the intro where Miss Piggy gives Kermit some coffee and he cheerfully says "it's time to get things started", when is Kermit happy to start the show, on TMS it was stressful for him juggling the guest star's problems, whatever Miss Piggy or Fozzie had to tell him about getting an act on the show, and all that stuff, and when was Miss Piggy nice to him, rarely. So, I much rather prefer Kermit saying "it's time to get things started" in a more well, this is something I have to do way, that's probably how he's really feeling.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
So here's the plot for episode 115: Generally Inhospitable

When Miss Piggy breaks her leg rehearsing a dance number, Kermit gathers the crew and they broadcast “Up Late” from the hospital. Back at the studio, Rizzo, Pepe and Yolanda find creative ways to keep Pache occupied so he doesn’t ruin the show while Kermit is out.

Also here's the plot for episode 116: Because...Love

After her stint in the hospital, Miss Piggy and Kermit reevaluate their relationship, and Kermit turns to Jack White(The White Stripes) for advice.

Sounds great, and looks like this is when we get to see Veterinarian's Hospital in action, looks great, and hoping this is just the season finale, and not the season.

scooterfan360

Reaction score
So here's the plot for episode 115: Generally Inhospitable

When Miss Piggy breaks her leg rehearsing a dance number, Kermit gathers the crew and they broadcast “Up Late” from the hospital. Back at the studio, Rizzo, Pepe and Yolanda find creative ways to keep Pache occupied so he doesn’t ruin the show while Kermit is out.

Also here's the plot for episode 116: Because...Love

After her stint in the hospital, Miss Piggy and Kermit reevaluate their relationship, and Kermit turns to Jack White(The White Stripes) for advice.

Sounds great, and looks like this is when we get to see Veterinarian's Hospital in action, looks great, and hoping this is just the season finale, and not the season.
sounds good ! sounds real good !

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
So about that tweak in the intro where Miss Piggy gives Kermit some coffee and he cheerfully says "it's time to get things started", when is Kermit happy to start the show, on TMS it was stressful for him juggling the guest star's problems, whatever Miss Piggy or Fozzie had to tell him about getting an act on the show, and all that stuff, and when was Miss Piggy nice to him, rarely. So, I much rather prefer Kermit saying "it's time to get things started" in a more well, this is something I have to do way, that's probably how he's really feeling.
True, but on TMS Kermit almost always gave a rousing and enthusiastic intro. Depending on the problem, Kermit would either laugh at it, get frustrated with it or just accept it. "Oh, well, that was a disaster we knew all along."

It doesn't seem out of place for Kermit to be optimistic, especially if Piggy is also being friendly and cheerful.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
True, but on TMS Kermit almost always gave a rousing and enthusiastic intro. Depending on the problem, Kermit would either laugh at it, get frustrated with it or just accept it. "Oh, well, that was a disaster we knew all along."

It doesn't seem out of place for Kermit to be optimistic, especially if Piggy is also being friendly and cheerful.
Ya, that's basically it, before he was accepting this show is going to be a disaster when he would get his coffee and say "It's time to get things started", now it's like he's being falsely happy, because he realized he's on camera or something.

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
I haven't seen these episode's yet because I live in the UK but from what I have read on here it is not likely we'll get a 2nd season