The Muppets SPOILER Thread

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Don't jump to conclusions.
How is he jumping to conclusions? All he said was that it looked like a second season is unlikely based on what he's read. Most of the rest of us seem to think it's unlikely as well. It's no secret that the ratings aren't great.

Muppetboy09

Reaction score
How is he jumping to conclusions? All he said was that it looked like a second season is unlikely based on what he's read. Most of the rest of us seem to think it's unlikely as well. It's no secret that the ratings aren't great.
Conclusion - a judgment or decision reached by reasoning
They said that it is "not likely we'll get a 2nd season". That is their judgement. Duke said not to jump to that conclusion, as anything could happen at this point.

jobi71

Reaction score
Yay! It's Robin. Yup the voice is different. I know Robin has had a line here or there (at best), so I know it is in Matt Vogel's wheelhouse, but maybe with this much dialogue it sounds different? In the end, for me, it doesn't matter so much. I am happy to see him back. I loved the clip. Piggy is happy to see him. And really what would you do with your gift bag from The People's Choice Awards? Re-gift it of course!

GonzoLover726

Reaction score
Robin's new voice is definitely gonna take some time to get used to but hey at least he and Camilla are back and that's all that matters. Maybe if the show does get renewed it'll show Robin more often, giving Matt Vogel a chance to get the voice right since Robin hasn't talked much since 2008.

LaRanaRene

Reaction score
The voice does sound very different, but I don't really care . I just think of it as Robin getting older. Matt has said before that Robin's voice is hard to do since it's very close to Jerry Nelson's speaking voice.

Muppy

Reaction score
I totally forgot that "Little Green Lie" is airing in Canada tonight lol. I guess that's why we need these ads. They're really important in my humble opinion.