The Muppets SPOILER Thread

Muppy

Reaction score
Still no adds??!?!! Well this really stinks!
I agree!! Without ads, people (like me ...) will forget when episodes are airing or even if there is one! I know I wouldn't remember if I didn't come on this forum, so why should anyone else remember?

ABC's top priority should be to advertise the heck out of the finale. Do the whole will they/won't they get back together thing for Kermit and Piggy. Give the audience something to look forward to! It's a 2 part hour long episode. It HAS to be advertised.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I agree!! Without ads, people (like me ...) will forget when episodes are airing or even if there is one! I know I wouldn't remember if I didn't come on this forum, so why should anyone else remember?

ABC's top priority should be to advertise the heck out of the finale. Do the whole will they/won't they get back together thing for Kermit and Piggy. Give the audience something to look forward to! It's a 2 part hour long episode. It HAS to be advertised.
Perhaps Piggy and Kermit getting back together could get people interested in the show again.

Muppet Master

Reaction score

The show flopped after a heavily advertised return, it's obvious they are not going to advertise it.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
The Robin voice was not the best, but I really don't care since we get to see him back, and I'm sure it will improve with more practice.

Muppy

Reaction score
The show flopped after a heavily advertised return, it's obvious they are not going to advertise it.
They still should.

ANYWAY ... "Little Green Lie" is perfection. Not one joke fell flat for me, and I smiled through out the entire episode. I also laughed out loud numerous times (more than any other episode). The characterization is great, everyone feels like themselves (as you might know I had problems with Fozzie in "Walk the Swine" and a few other episodes. Here he is 100% classic Fozzie). There was a nice balance between the A story and the B story, too. The B story was only a small bit of the episode, which worked for me. The B story shouldn't take up more than a third of the episode, which it didn't. It gave a nice balance of Piggy, Kermit and Robin, and Gonzo, Rizzo and Pepe.

Some notes on the episode ...

You will forget about Robin's voice change the second you hear him talk. It's not that big of a deal. Also it is explained that Robin is going through some issues at home, so he comes to visit his Uncle Kermit to get away from it all. Little did he know that Kermit and Piggy split up, but no one wants to break the bad news to him. That right there is a perfect plot, and just what was promised with the original pilot. We get to know what's going on at home with Robin, and later on in the episode we get to see Gonzo living his life with Camilla. It's really great, and I'm so happy that I enjoyed this episode after I was pretty harsh on the previous one. But without criticism things won't get better.

We got to see another sketch, which I won't ruin because it's a real gem. But I will say that it isn't Vet's Hospital (I guess that will come in the next episode ...).

So yeah, "Little Green Lie" was an all around amazing episode. I really hope people tune in tomorrow. We just need to stay positive. There's a lot of negativity going around. We need to remain calm, and what ever happens, happens. All I can say is that I got to live while there was a Muppet show on TV. That's good enough for me.

Muppetboy09

Reaction score
Major Spoilers, but hey, it's a spoilers thread. It's too bad that ratings have gone down already, because episodes like this is what the show was made for. Easily one of the best episodes of the season, with a nice mix of comedy and feeling. Robin's voice sounds fine by about half way into the episode (you get used to it). The Friendly Feud was hilarious, Lips got a line (well, a word). Chip got a couple lines, which we haven't really seen since the reboot, IIRC. This was the episode in which Foo Foo ran into Carl's mouth. Final note, drunk Pepe is the funniest thing I have seen in a while.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
They still should.

ANYWAY ... "Little Green Lie" is perfection. Not one joke fell flat for me, and I smiled through out the entire episode. I also laughed out loud numerous times (more than any other episode). The characterization is great, everyone feels like themselves (as you might know I had problems with Fozzie in "Walk the Swine" and a few other episodes. Here he is 100% classic Fozzie). There was a nice balance between the A story and the B story, too. The B story was only a small bit of the episode, which worked for me. The B story shouldn't take up more than a third of the episode, which it didn't. It gave a nice balance of Piggy, Kermit and Robin, and Gonzo, Rizzo and Pepe.

Some notes on the episode ...

You will forget about Robin's voice change the second you hear him talk. It's not that big of a deal. Also it is explained that Robin is going through some issues at home, so he comes to visit his Uncle Kermit to get away from it all. Little did he know that Kermit and Piggy split up, but no one wants to break the bad news to him. That right there is a perfect plot, and just what was promised with the original pilot. We get to know what's going on at home with Robin, and later on in the episode we get to see Gonzo living his life with Camilla. It's really great, and I'm so happy that I enjoyed this episode after I was pretty harsh on the previous one. But without criticism things won't get better.

We got to see another sketch, which I won't ruin because it's a real gem. But I will say that it isn't Vet's Hospital (I guess that will come in the next episode ...).

So yeah, "Little Green Lie" was an all around amazing episode. I really hope people tune in tomorrow. We just need to stay positive. There's a lot of negativity going around. We need to remain calm, and what ever happens, happens. All I can say is that I got to live while there was a Muppet show on TV. That's good enough for me.
Nice to know that it was that it was that good of an episode, also I'm not saying ABC shouldn't advertise the muppets, but considering how the show flopped in the ratings, it would just be wasting ad time and money, also it doesn't seem to matter, Got Silk got about the same ratings as the other two episodes, and those were heavily advertised so it doesn't seem that the show will gain or lose viewers if they do, again I'm not being negative just realistic, and it's not like I want this to happen, it has been miserable seeing the results, but it's not like we can do anything about it. All I can say is at least we got a new muppet show even if it didn't make it past a season.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Besides. ABC needs all the ad revenue and time to promote their obviously going to fail "The Family."

Seriously, didn't they do the whole "mysterious reasons why dead family members come backs" thing and it was somehow renewed for another season before it was cancelled? If they can give that crappy premise a second chance, they certainly can give the Muppets another one at some point.