Free HBO Preview: Friday February 19-Monday February 22

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I didn't see this thread until now. In fact, recently I was wondering if other premium channels besides The Disney Channel did free weeks/weekends. I don't ever remember coming across any of them when changing the channel and finding that I could watch them. But maybe I cared more about The Disney Channel than the others.

Speaking of edits and such, I wonder if all of the Elmo's World's have been re-edited, or if it's just the ones planned to be broadcast in the near-future. I also wonder if there'll be new episodes of Elmo: The Musical!, or if we'll just be getting shortened versions from now on.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I didn't see this thread until now. In fact, recently I was wondering if other premium channels besides The Disney Channel did free weeks/weekends. I don't ever remember coming across any of them when changing the channel and finding that I could watch them. But maybe I cared more about The Disney Channel than the others.
HBO usually has the occasional weekend preview. Funnier still, I had this one preview last months before the cable company realized it and shut it off. Which, frankly is okay since I don't really watch much on that network when I have it.

Speaking of edits and such, I wonder if all of the Elmo's World's have been re-edited, or if it's just the ones planned to be broadcast in the near-future. I also wonder if there'll be new episodes of Elmo: The Musical!, or if we'll just be getting shortened versions from now on.
There's supposedly an unaired ETM coming up. If it was made for this season or a hold out from a previous one, I don't quite know yet. The EWs seem to be up to the producers that want to keep the show in, and relevant to the main episode's content. I don't know if they all have alternate, edited versions to go just in case or they edit them one by one according to what the episode subjects are for the season.