Dreams about Muppets...

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
I dream that I got Snuffy, Bert, & CM gund plush, at last its only a dream,

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Last night I dreamt that there was a new Muppet movie concerning Up Late with Miss Piggy.

MrMuppet93

Reaction score
I recently had a dream about Animal........but forgot what the dream was about......

Luke kun

Reaction score
I dreamt that I was in one of Prairie Dawn's pageants, but instead of Muppets, there were Mega Man characters and Touhou characters (specifically from Phantasmagoria of Dim. Dream). Bass was playing the piano, and I remember I was blushing 'cuz he's hot. :flirt: Then I ran on the stage and yelled "RAISIN BRAN!" at the top of my lungs, and Raisin Bran started raining down (like in @Convincing John's dream). The audience started clapping and Kotohime wanted me to sign an autograph, which I did. And then Bass stood up from the piano, bowed, and stroke a pose, which made me faint. :flirt:

FraggleFrick

Reaction score
I dreamt that I was in one of Prairie Dawn's pageants, but instead of Muppets, there were Mega Man characters and Touhou characters (specifically from Phantasmagoria of Dim. Dream). Bass was playing the piano, and I remember I was blushing 'cuz he's hot. :flirt: Then I ran on the stage and yelled "RAISIN BRAN!" at the top of my lungs, and Raisin Bran started raining down (like in @Convincing John's dream). The audience started clapping and Kotohime wanted me to sign an autograph, which I did. And then Bass stood up from the piano, bowed, and stroke a pose, which made me faint. :flirt:
Lol... I will never forget Convincing John's crazy dream!

Mary Louise

Reaction score
Last night, I dreamed I saw the Count ironing one of his capes. I admired it, and he offered to let me wear it. I politely declined, but he insisted. This time, I was less polite. I gave him this quote (which I saw in waking life on a TV Tropes webpage):

"I will not wear long, heavy cloaks. While they certainly make a bold fashion statement, they have an annoying tendency to get caught in doors or tripped over during an escape."
Evil Overlord List Cellblock B

tedbear

Reaction score
I had a very strange one last night, what's even stranger is that some of this is true, and happened quite recently.

Ok. So, I dreamt that my grandma was moving out of her old house and we were having a clear out, but I couldn't make it on some days. On one of those, my dad found his old record collection, which had the first muppet show l.p. in it. Unfortunately, he sent them off to a thrift store. Then, a few days later, me and him got into a conversation about labyrinth, which then turned into one about Jim Henson, and that muppet show l.p. came up. Hearing about it for the first time, I wanted to go and get it, so I did, and all of this so far did happen in real life a few weeks ago. But this is when things get weird. Suddenly then, just as I was about to buy it, some people started a gun attack or something like that. Then, right before my eyes, Kermit literally leaps off the cover (he is a frog after all) and attacks the gunmen. Next thing I know, I'm in the hospital, and my family along with Kermit is there. And that was when it ended. Probably the most bizarre thing I've ever dreamt of.

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
I rarely have Muppet-related dreams, but I just woke up from one of those weird scene-changing dreams. You know, where it starts out as something, and then becomes something completely, yet logically different.

Anyway, it started out with me watching the shooting of a classic Sesame episode in which Oscar sings "I Love Trash." I remember Caroll and his assistant puppeteer had difficulty getting the trash out of the can, and had to do multiple takes.

That led to me explaining to somebody that "I Love Trash" is Oscar's signature song. I then began to mention other signature Sesame songs, including Ernie's "Rubber Duckie." The dream then cut to Ernie in his bathtub singing you know what.

Suddenly, Ernie starts singing Mahna Mahna, and the Snowths pop up in his tub to interrupt him.

This then led to some clips that were apparently from the fifth season of the Muppet Show. The Electric Mayhem sang something that sounded like it was from Fraggle Rock. For some reason, as part of their sketch, a few of the members were painted white.

Cut to a scene in which some of the gang celebrates the birthday of a rather unhappy Piggy. Rizzo appears in the background eating her cake. For some odd reason a very early version of Pepe was also there.

Next up, a ton of Muppets gathered around to face off some sort of villain, who has kidnapped Kermit. Or rather, they face off his Muppet henchman. It was a strange mix of Muppets that included the original Rowlf from the '60s (the dark colored one with the bald head) and Baskerville, Leon (from JHH), and an early version of Wembley Fraggle.

The dream ended with a human detective (played by Kevin Clash) showing up at the front door of the Muppets' home, which for some reason looked like the set from "Full House."

Either there's some deep psychological reasoning behind all of this, or I've been watching too much of the Muppets lately. :stick_out_tongue: