My Homemade MissPiggy

piggy989piggy

Reaction score
I see, thanks. I was just a little worried about the paint drying and then developing cracks if she is scrunched.

I'm eventually going to try this out but I'm going to use 'krylon' brand, color 'ballet slipper' and then highlight it with acrylic. I've already made her eyes and have them tucked away.

I'm just trying to figure out if she should be carved with a closed mouth or partially open? :confused:
Actually I have made another piggy head and it went realy bad because I painted her too much and it coverd the hole foam that made her realy hard to move and lots of cracks,so be carefull with that and paint only 15-20 cm from her head ...

if you wanna highlight her face with acrylic I suggest to mix the acrylic
with water so you won't have the problem I had with my previous piggy...or you can use makeup I used differnt types of bronzers from my sister,worked realy well,but you will have to fix her makeup once in awhile

P.S I'd love to see some process of your piggy! If you need any help with craving her or anything else just ask:smile:

piggy989piggy

Reaction score
I see, thanks. I was just a little worried about the paint drying and then developing cracks if she is scrunched.

I'm eventually going to try this out but I'm going to use 'krylon' brand, color 'ballet slipper' and then highlight it with acrylic. I've already made her eyes and have them tucked away.

I'm just trying to figure out if she should be carved with a closed mouth or partially open? :confused:
Oh and you should make her mouth open just a little bit you can see how I made mine in the photos

FoxWorthy

Reaction score
I'd love to hear your advice on carving. Better yet, you should make a new thread of another Piggy build and video and document it! :smile: :smile:

piggy989piggy

Reaction score
I'd love to hear your advice on carving. Better yet, you should make a new thread of another Piggy build and video and document it! :smile: :smile:
actually I realy wanna build a foam latex version of her I'l take photos of the clay modeling,if you'd like I have some photos of piggy in the carving process...

JeffJackson

Reaction score
i know this is late but if you paint foam you want to use floral spray paint.. its much more flexible than the run of the mill paint. that being said I haven't actually tried it yet I've just read and watched some videos where people have had it work great.