Rumor: New Sesame Street Spinoff Series

ssetta

Reaction score
From what I hear, next season there will be 2 Sesame Street shows produced. The new one will feature only the muppets away from the street. I have very little info about this show. I'm guessing it may be kind of like Play With Me Sesame but I'm not sure. But here's the part that I find rather disturbing:

I was told that if this new series tests well, it's going to REPLACE the actual show. So that's kind of similar to the half hour format. I just hope this doesn't actually happen. Could any of you see that happening?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Who exactly told you this was going to replace the actual show?

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
From what I hear, next season there will be 2 Sesame Street shows produced. The new one will feature only the muppets away from the street. I have very little info about this show. I'm guessing it may be kind of like Play With Me Sesame but I'm not sure. But here's the part that I find rather disturbing:

I was told that if this new series tests well, it's going to REPLACE the actual show. So that's kind of similar to the half hour format. I just hope this doesn't actually happen. Could any of you see that happening?
Source please.