I Ain't Doing It!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well, again, I don't believe in Bush-era extended DST, and I won't be springing forward till next month anyway, so as far as I'm concerned, it still isn't DST yet; I'm still on EST right now.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Ugh DST is annoying, especially the first day when you get confused what time it is.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Which is why we need to do away with it altogether. I mean, heck, scientific and medical research has shown that changing our clocks twice a year does absolutely nothing to benefit our health and well-being, and in fact, increases people's chances of work-related accidents and injuries because of the confusion brought on by the time change.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
Eh it's just something annoying we're forced to do, the first day is pretty confusing, especially if there's work or school.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
But Snowthy sure seems to die 'round here an awful lot, doesn't he.....
Re-reading some of the older posts in this thread, this had me laughing; makes me sound like Eustace from Courage always dying, getting eaten, getting zapped, getting abducted, or something in every episode, then back to normal the next.

I guess TV Tropes is right: Satus Quo is God.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Losing an hour of sleep last night was not fun. :grouchy:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Well after 8:00, and the sun is just now starting to set. :cry:

And it'll just keep getting worse until June 20, then things will slowly improve until October 30, then things will be back to normal.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'm glad we've finally begun the slow yet progressive descent into shorter days, because I'll tell you what, I've had a particularly hard time adjusting this year. Even right now as I type, it just turned 7:00, but it looks and feels more like it should be four or five.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I've already fallen back, and it feels amazing! You guys can be rebels and join me, or you can continue to be Bush-era sheep and hold out for another week.