International skits on Youtube...

Drtooth

Reaction score
Here's a dubbed bit from Vila Sesamo

Anyone else think that their Ernie sounds an awful lot like Ed from Ed, Edd, n' Eddy? Even the infliction of his voice sound like ed.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I wonder why SESAME PARK clips are so hard to come by? Aside from one full episode on YT (that and a full episode of CANADIAN SESAME STREET, which is essentially an imported version of SST with a few American inserts swapped for Canadian inserts), the only other couple of clips ou there are strangely enough dubbed into Spanish for PLAZA SESAMO.

sesamemuppetfan

Reaction score
I wonder why SESAME PARK clips are so hard to come by? Aside from one full episode on YT (that and a full episode of CANADIAN SESAME STREET, which is essentially an imported version of SST with a few American inserts swapped for Canadian inserts), the only other couple of clips ou there are strangely enough dubbed into Spanish for PLAZA SESAMO.
For real though!

Drtooth

Reaction score
I swear there were a few episodes up at one point.

I'd make a joke about Size Small clips, but those are fun to watch in a mindlessly horrifying and stupid sort of way. Also doesn't help that searching "Sesame Park" on Youtube gives you results mostly featuring "Sesame Place" which was renamed, I think, to the same name as the Canadian show.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yes, I've experienced that. That, and really the only other thing I've found is a CBC bumper for a programming block called CBC Playground that included brief clips of SESAME PARK along with other shows like THEODORE TUGBOAT, WIMZIE'S HOUSE, ARTHUR, and others.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Was ist Heimweh?

Yeah! What the heck ist Heimweh anyway?

Homesickness, apparently.