Dreams about Muppets...

minor muppetz

Reaction score
I dreamt that I saw some news report promoting Follow That Bird, with one of the people in charge of production complaining about executive meddling, claiming that either Warner Bros. or Sesame Workshop demanded rewrites, changing all the really good stuff in the script (considering how good the movie is, if they really did change "all the really good stuff", I'd like to know what the "really good stuff" is), and mentioned there being about 14 minutes cut from the film, including more scenes on the street, particularly more Snuffleupagus.

The report also showed a few deleted scenes, like one with Big Bird at a restaurant, going from table to table so he could spend breakfast with all his friends at different tables, quickly eating pancakes and then going to another table to order more, the waitress questioning how anyone could eat pancakes and find another table fast enough to be the next table the waitress takes orders from.

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
Strangely, I had an FTB dream too. All I can remember is that Gordon's search team was joined by Scooter, Animal, and a character resembling Mushmellon from Sam and Friends. Some of the puppets had visible legs.

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
Last night I dreamt that The Muppets had been picked up for a second season. In an attempt at boosting ratings, characters from Sesame Street were thrown into the cast.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
About six years ago, I had a dream that I was playing in the park with a bunch of Muppets from SST. The whole dream was in the form of one of those cheesy montages that you see on TV and movies, with the sappy music in the background and the shots with me playing on swings or monkey bars or drinking a milkshake with various characters. All of a sudden out of completely nowhere one of those orange Anything Muppet monsters from Plaza Sesamo pops out and shouts in a gruff voice similar Rowlf, "Get away from my doo doo"
:confused:

FraggleFrick

Reaction score
About six years ago, I had a dream that I was playing in the park with a bunch of Muppets from SST. The whole dream was in the form of one of those cheesy montages that you see on TV and movies, with the sappy music in the background and the shots with me playing on swings or monkey bars or drinking a milkshake with various characters. All of a sudden out of completely nowhere one of those orange Anything Muppet monsters from Plaza Sesamo pops out and shouts in a gruff voice similar Rowlf, "Get away from my doo doo"
:confused:
That actually sounds awesome :laugh:

SnakeLipsXD

Reaction score
I had a dream a couple of nights ago that (while not specifically about Muppets) was of me and some friends hanging out with Dave Goelz - and chatting about an experience in Wales that never actually happened... strange...
XD

GonzoLover726

Reaction score
Last night I had an dream where I was in my film Study class and Fozzie and Kermit came in asking for me and even said "Hi ho!" (I apparently was helping them tour around in my area...again) So I left class with them and went to some stage where they were practicing and when the show happened, at the end they surprised me with an little act for helping them out while they were here.

What's weird is a month ago or so I had an dream almost exactly like that only I was never in class and they also surprised me with an act at the end of the show as gratitude for helping them out.

And I even remember being surrounded by Muppets and Kermit saying "Thanks for helping us out again!" in the end of the second one, further proving it was like an sequal to the dream I had an month ago. It was really cool to have another dream of the Muppets.