If you could work with any Muppet Performer

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Peter and Noel did a puppetry in Texas, not too far from where I live. I was super stoked and would've totally gone if it hadn't been so darn expensive.
Absolutely and without a doubt worth it, though. I went two years ago, and I'm going back this year. If you can manage to go, you will not regret the expense. One of my favorite weeks of all time.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Absolutely and without a doubt worth it, though. I went two years ago, and I'm going back this year. If you can manage to go, you will not regret the expense. One of my favorite weeks of all time.
I'm glad you enjoyed yourself. Unfortunately i'm only seventeen and am currently getting all my money from of my parents.

DePingPong

Reaction score
For me it would definitely have to be Caroll Spinney.

Steve Whitmere and Kevin Clash as well.

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
If I didn't live on the other side of the world, you can bet that I'd be there.

cjd874

Reaction score
If I could work with any living Muppeteer, it would be Caroll Spinney because not only is he a genuinely gifted performer, but he also seems like a really nice person in general. He'd be easy to get along with and would tell great stories spanning his five decade career.

If I could work with any deceased Muppeteer, it would be Jim Henson, for the same reasons listed above. Plus, Jim's ability to play serious AND silly characters would please me to no end. It's amazing how he was able to play Muppets ranging in personality from Kermit, Rowlf, and Cantus Fraggle (serious) to Link Hogthrob, Dr. Teeth, the Swedish Chef, and Ernie (silly).

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Actually, I would also like to perform with Ryan Dillon. He's a really great performer and he seems like a pretty fun guy to hang out with.