The Funny Videoe Thread

mr3urious

Reaction score
Saw this one on the Oddity Archive many moons ago, but I thought I'd share it with you guys here right now.

I love how hilarious this old Severe Thunderstorm Warning card looks. It's like the Sesame Street News Flash title card had a baby with an '80s hair metal album cover. I also noted in the comments how inconsistent the words are written, with "SEVERE" in hot pink and "WARNING" in a plain font unlike the others. But it could be worse: it could be written in Comic Sans, which thankfully wasn't created yet when this was made. :big_grin:

Last edited:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Everybody run! A zombie's lurching the snow-covered streets of New York at night, searching for snow-covered brains!

Drtooth

Reaction score
You don't have to speak Japanese to appreciate Gian (from Doraemon) losing his head...

...quite literally.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
This is something where after you listen to it a few times, it kind of grows on you:

Right now, 1:19-1:35 in particular is looping in the back of my mind.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
That is one of the most disturbing things i've ever seen.

I love it. :smile:

AquaGGR

Reaction score
Something about the old man in this (PSA?) video makes me lose it every time...

Drtooth

Reaction score
One of those things that's probably not funny to anyone else but me, but...

"He's going to ride his Ice Cream Truck" killed me. If that's not random, I don't know what is.

Oh... and French TV parody of Japanese sentai shows called Leguman (obviously a gag on Bioman which they got apparently)

You don't need to speak French to find guys in odd suits beating on each other funny. And oddly...they get the quality of filmstock and effects of 1970's Sentai Shows down pat!