Yoda puppet

wulster

Reaction score
This little guy was never fully completed before going into storage with all my other props and costumes but got him out the other day. Thought I'd take a few pictures while shooting my Kermit.
It is a latex head made by talented prop maker Cyberman on the rpf. Got it from his first run and I think I was one of only a few who opted for this over fibreglass at the time. It has a set of real turtle tmnt eyes in it atm so they are a little larger than screen accurate, they can be removed easily but are not mechanical, the mouth is split and can be used as a puppet fine though I always meant to add more depth to the lips and some teeth in there...never got to that tho.
Airbrushed paint job and punched hair, at the time I made the hair thicker so it stood out better on video. The body is just a basic bit of foam and the inner tunic is also just makeshift.
The outer tunic is screen accurate and with sourced material matching screen used as I was part of a group on rpf around 9 years ago that all chipped in for a order as it was so pricey.
The walking stick is just a branch I searched for that was correct shape so I could do some whittling lol
The hands were home made latex ones, never got around to stuffing them or adding fingernails.

not so much into having this guy anymore so if anyone likes it I'd consider a swap for a muppet or even partial builds hehe otherwise he is off to rpf or ebay as a head and tunic as I think these heads are going at a good price now.

ashkent

Reaction score
He looks amazing. I've never been a massive fan of Star Wars, but I do like a bit of Yoda. He's one character I've always wanted to make as a muppet style character...he's on my list an i'll no doubt get to him some time. However, this one is a good version of the real thing.

NathanK

Reaction score
hi - do you still have this? interested in possible sale?