Confessing Crushes...

Harleena

Reaction score
JUST SAYING THIS IS A JUDGEMENT FREE ZONE AND IF YOU'RE GOING TO JUDGE ME THEN PLEASE JUDGE EVERYONE ELSE TOO SO YOU AREN'T A HYPOCRITE. ACTUALLY PLEASE DON'T JUDGE ANYONE.

Yep. I know. I kinda have a crush on Dedede.

The gijinkas do not help my case at all.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
You think THAT'S weird, Harleena? I've had MUCH weirder crushes during my life. I had a crush on Gabi the FROG for all of last year. But I'm over it now. To be honest, I'm joining Harleena in terms of admitting a crush I have right now that I don't want to. I have a CRUSH on Petunia:

I know right, I've been wondering whether I should confess this one or not, but I decided to anyway. I have been in love with her for the past two weeks, I get butterflies in my stomach whenever I think of/see her. I just love her!

Harleena

Reaction score
You think THAT'S weird, Harleena? I've had MUCH weirder crushes during my life. I had a crush on Gabi the FROG for all of last year. But I'm over it now. To be honest, I'm joining Harleena in terms of admitting a crush I have right now that I don't want to. I have a CRUSH on Petunia:

I know right, I've been wondering whether I should confess this one or not, but I decided to anyway. I have been in love with her for the past two weeks, I get butterflies in my stomach whenever I think of/see her. I just love her!
Oh please. I have a crush on a clock (well, the human form, but that doesn't change the fact that it is a clock)

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Oh please. I have a crush on a clock (well, the human form, but that doesn't change the fact that it is a clock)
I was kinda nervous because she IS a skunk and I was worried people would think I'm weird. I mean it's one to thing to like Jessica Rabbit or somebody like that, but I just felt kind of abnormal because of it. Thank you for helping me realize to not be ashamed of my crush for Petunia, :big_grin:.

Harleena

Reaction score
I was kinda nervous because she IS a skunk and I was worried people would think I'm weird. I mean it's one to thing to like Jessica Rabbit or somebody like that, but I just felt kind of abnormal because of it. Thank you for helping me realize to not be ashamed of my crush for Petunia, :big_grin:.
No problem!

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I would like to admit something else. I have it pretty bad for Giggles too:

I also liked Isabella Garcia Shapiro as a kid, so I'm starting to believe I thing for girls with bows in there hair. Weird, huh!?

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I'm starting to develop a crush on a girl that goes to my local library. Wow, I have a crush that's NOT a cartoon character? I'M NORMAL! Just kidding, I still like Giggles but I like this girl a lot too. She's SO sweet and we have a lot of the same interests.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I'm starting to develop a crush on a girl that goes to my local library. Wow, I have a crush that's NOT a cartoon character? I'M NORMAL! Just kidding, I still like Giggles but I like this girl a lot too. She's SO sweet and we have a lot of the same interests.
This was my first reaction when I saw this girl (I'm not sharing her name):

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I went to see The Secret Life of Pets today and think I may have a teeny tiny crush on Gidget. She reminds me of Giggles from HTF (my main cartoon crush) in some ways.

After the movie ended, Mom said
"You have a crush on Gidget don't you?"
She knows me so well, lol!