Get ready for some Muppet nightmare fuel

gonzofan13

Reaction score
That one disgusted me. The whole thing used to scare me when I was younger, but Cookie clip at the beginning of this scared the living daylights of me and it still creeps me out!

Last edited:

WereFox

Reaction score
THAT was disturbing. The green Elmo one reminded me of that screaming episode of the Creepypasta, Candle Cove.

The Human Show? So the characters had dead people as puppets. Man, that's big time scary!

gravy

Reaction score
1. Let's talk about how nobody knows to stay until after the credits for everything, as clearly, I was the first one, unless Mo Frackle noticed it, to notice ''something'' after the credits which you'll have to watch yourself...

2. What episode is that from and where can I find it?

WereFox

Reaction score
Uh.... is that supposed to be Mickey Mouse, next to Big Bird? And, just how is that kid enjoying his time??? And, I seriously wish that the Muppet workshop could build a Big Bird for them..
I don't think that's Mickey. It's Minnie, wearing lipstick. How will that kid sleep tonight?

gravy

Reaction score
I looked some things on google that could go in here, and oh, my, I found some stuff..
WARNING! EXTREMELY CREEPY! IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO SEE DEMON MUPPETS, SCROLL DOWN QUICKLY!

There are many more, but I'd like to start with these first.

WereFox

Reaction score
I looked some things on google that could go in here, and oh, my, I found some stuff..
WARNING! EXTREMELY CREEPY! IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO SEE DEMON MUPPETS, SCROLL DOWN QUICKLY!

There are many more, but I'd like to start with these first.
GNAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGH! :eek:

gravy

Reaction score
Just imagining Northern Calloway's... ehm... accident, I'm already freaked out.