The Muppet Movie Crowd Scene

muppet maniac

Reaction score
To anyone who has the Muppet Movie View-Master: is the finale group picture the same as the one seen in either the storybook or Art of the Muppets, or is it a different version? If it's the latter, I'd love to see it.

muppet maniac

Reaction score
It would be great to see more people coming forward and share their stories of working on the finale in the future, like Tim and Earl did. I'd especially love to hear from the girl who played Oscar, and it would be nice if Tim Burton can tell us who he played. The only clue we have is it's a Sesame Street Muppet. Looking at the photo with all the puppeteers in the big hole and seeing where he is, my guess is it's either Mr. Johnson or some generic Anything Muppet.

David French

Reaction score
To anyone who has the Muppet Movie View-Master: is the finale group picture the same as the one seen in either the storybook or Art of the Muppets, or is it a different version? If it's the latter, I'd love to see it.
It's the same as seen in the film itself.

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
My brother sent that to me... is this new to see it in that good of quality?

I always found it weird how Herry is floating in the back with the big characters... it looks like someone is wearing him in fact.

GonzoLeaper

Reaction score
Thanks for posting this great high quality picture of the finale scene! Love it! :smile::wisdom::jim: