What songs scared you as a kid?

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
"Those Poor Unfortunate Souls" from The Little Mermiad
I was so terrifed by that song and I wanted to hide underneath the covers.

Boris the Spider-The voice of the kid was soooooooooooooooooooo creeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.
Tha's it.
I agree! (shudders) I never ever listen to that song a lot which is good.

I did listened the this song called, "Riverbottom Nightmare Band." Guess what? That scared the baloobius out of me and I even got a nightmarte that those dopplelangers were pushing me or giving me a hard time. (shudders)

Also, the songs that skip? Brrrrrrrr! I HATE THAT! I don't like when my favorite CD started skipping.

The good news is I have the "John Denver & The Muppets: A Christmas Together" again... and I have no more songs skipping or getting a song that is stuck. Whew!

Luke kun

Reaction score
"Grim Grinning Ghosts" from Disney's Sing-A-Long Songs.

My little brother and I would watch that tape constantly and every time this song would come up, we'd run and hide somewhere or fast forward it to the next song. x) It doesn't really scare me anymore, but it's still pretty creepy...Those trees, man... ._.
Ugly costumes, man! Oh, and the girl's clothing at the end. XD

Luke kun

Reaction score
You know, as silly as it sounds, the children's song On Top of Spaghetti really bothers me. I don't know why. I'm ok with On Top of Old Smokey. But Spaghetti *shudders*

I even got in trouble in elementary school for refusing to sing it
Oh wow, you too??? Lol, seriously I got in trouble in Kindergarten because they were singing that song in music class, it scared me and I started crying, lol.

WereFox

Reaction score
When I was a kid I was terrified of the "Grandma Got Run Over by a Reindeer" song. This is long before they made that TV special, I'm just talking about the song. And for some reason it just bothered me for weeks afterward, lol.
I love that song and the movie. I watch it every Christmas season. How did it scare you?

WereFox

Reaction score
"Grim Grinning Ghosts" from Disney's Sing-A-Long Songs.

My little brother and I would watch that tape constantly and every time this song would come up, we'd run and hide somewhere or fast forward it to the next song. x) It doesn't really scare me anymore, but it's still pretty creepy...Those trees, man... ._.
I love Grim Grinning Ghosts! It makes me cheerful! I would definitely join those spooks! Those trees are cute! I can adore this! I loooove it!! Can I hug that big bad wolf character? Best song ever! :smile:

scooterfan360

Reaction score
hall and oats out of touch music video, the ending when they stick to the wall, and the flashing lights didn't help ether, nor did the freaky looks on their faces.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
-The Meat Loaf song about the bleeding guitar.
-Skin and Bones:That one Halloween song about the old lady.
-Welcome To My Nightmare.
-One Good Scare Oughta Do It (Phineas and Ferb).
-This is Halloween (The Nightmare Before Christmas).
-The Hampster Dance (For something reason the voice creeped me out when I was little).

Reaction score
I know I haven't been here in a long, long, long time, but here is today's burning question:

What songs scared you as a kid? For me it was (and still are) Hugga Wugga and a old bad-quality wav. file of the Road Runner Theme Song (from the Road Runner Show in the 1960's).

Some songs that scare me now are Bodies by Drowning Pool (On those random videos you watch for some unknown reason.... :confused:) or those bad audio videos with pumping volume (Man I hat those, just saw one today!!! :eek:) that scare the heck out of you when they pop up (or those screamer vids more or less).... Post away, Muppet fans!

"If the Good Lord intended for us to walk, he wouldn't have invented roller-skates..."
I was scared of the song"If You're Happy And You Know It",on account of the verse"If you're happy and you know it yell hooray,HOORAAY".
Some pop songs I found scary:
Love Is A Stranger/The Eurythmics
Touch And Go/The Cars
Sweet Talking Woman/ELO
Blue Jay Way/The Beatles
The Promise/When In Rome

WereFox

Reaction score
-The Meat Loaf song about the bleeding guitar.
-Skin and Bones:That one Halloween song about the old lady.
-Welcome To My Nightmare.
-One Good Scare Oughta Do It (Phineas and Ferb).
-This is Halloween (The Nightmare Before Christmas).
-The Hampster Dance (For something reason the voice creeped me out when I was little).
I love This Is Halloween!