Most Obnoxious Fandoms

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
The problem is so many people use tumblr, and people who are too young to be using social media, so they end up thinking that this kind of thing is ok. Then you just have trolls doing it for teh lulz.

if it wasnt for the roleplaying scene, i wouldnt recommend tumblr to anyone, because if you thought youtube comments were bad, tumblr is literally the congregation place of the vocal minority that everyone hates in fandoms

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I know I'm in the minority here, but I never had a problem with YT comments at all: honestly, I've found some gems over the years that are absolutely hysterical.

Ladywarrior

Reaction score
I've had some bad run ins on YT especially in the comments. you won't BELIEVE some of the stuff people think. Like vegans believing people who eat meat are evil animal r*****or weirdos who believe the earth is flat and space is fake. >_<

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I've been noticing a lot of people are reverting back to pre-Columbus mentality that the earth is flat, I think mainly because some would-be rapper has been spreading it around.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I've been noticing a lot of people are reverting back to pre-Columbus mentality that the earth is flat, I think mainly because some would-be rapper has been spreading it around.
It's because the internet exists and these crazy idiots manage to find each other and are comfortable saying idiotic bullcrap until they band a group of uninformed idiots enough to become a vocal minority of insane, uneducated, stubborn little punks who become the victims if you call them out on their bull. You can't change them, you can't educate them, the harder you try, the more obstinate they become.

Cuz the internet is terrible.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I've gotten into some pretty intense comment wars on YouTube. I don't know why I try to reason with these idiots. I've known since forever that reading the comments is a bad idea and to never reply to stupid comments. Your arguments will go absolutely nowhere. But for some reason it's just so hard sometimes to avoid talking to these people when they say something so far from your beliefs, and something you know is completely not true.

People like that, people who refuse the truth even when it's right in front of them are my absolute biggest pet peeves. It is literally the most frustrating thing in the world.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Oh... I totally know that fat fetish stuff. That's part of the reason I stopped looking at favorites of other members. not to say there isn't some well done looking stuff, but still... I avoid that kind of fetish thing no matter what.

But yeah. That's the problem with requests. You either get someone obsessed with one weird OC or some weird fetish stuff or whatever. That's why I refuse them. Plus, I need the inspiration of a really stupid joke. Or at least a wacky character outburst.
I don't understand the fat fetish stuff either. It all started when I did a search for Happy Tree Friends one day and THIS came up:

I just personally don't get how THAT is sexy? I'm not hating on people who find that attractive, I just don't. I actually kinda feel bad for the characters people draw that way (even though their not real). Poor little Petunia, well, she's not little anymore, but you get the idea.

But what freaked me out even worse, is when I saw a pic of Petunia with a HUGE belly. I thought at first she was supposed to be pregnant.
"I don't get what's sexy about a pregnant woman, but to each his own!" I thought. But then I realized something, she wasn't pregnant in the picture, this was MUCH creepier, she ATE Giggles. That made me throw up a little. I looked up what the heck that was all about and found out it's called vore.
"Ummm, gross!" I thought to myself (and I like Happy Tree Friends for crying out loud).
Here are the many things I have wrong with that:

-Petunia would never EAT her best friend.
-That's technically cannibalism because animals are like people in the HTF universe.
-It's physically impossible to be alive in another person's stomach.
-How would Giggles get out? Is she stuck in Petunia's fat belly forever or will Petunia have to POOP her out. Oh no, I just had a HORRIBLE thought. I can't get that out of my head. I'm gonna have nightmares tonight.

Anyway, I don't care if you like vore or any other fetish, it's just not my cup of tea. But don't worry, I love you no matter what your fetish is, :smile:.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Everyone has a kink. I assume you saw that American Dad.

Personally, I don't get Furries and naturally there's overlap. Worst thing about this sort of thing is that there's really high quality stuff out there. And I have to say, I kinda respect it...I guess? Still, I try not to search for any fan art or go through anyone's favorites anymore.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Everyone has a kink. I assume you saw that American Dad.

Personally, I don't get Furries and naturally there's overlap. Worst thing about this sort of thing is that there's really high quality stuff out there. And I have to say, I kinda respect it...I guess? Still, I try not to search for any fan art or go through anyone's favorites anymore.
I love that American Dad episode.

scooterfan360

Reaction score
I don't understand the fat fetish stuff either. It all started when I did a search for Happy Tree Friends one day and THIS came up:

I just personally don't get how THAT is sexy? I'm not hating on people who find that attractive, I just don't. I actually kinda feel bad for the characters people draw that way (even though their not real). Poor little Petunia, well, she's not little anymore, but you get the idea.

But what freaked me out even worse, is when I saw a pic of Petunia with a HUGE belly. I thought at first she was supposed to be pregnant.
"I don't get what's sexy about a pregnant woman, but to each his own!" I thought. But then I realized something, she wasn't pregnant in the picture, this was MUCH creepier, she ATE Giggles. That made me throw up a little. I looked up what the heck that was all about and found out it's called vore.
"Ummm, gross!" I thought to myself (and I like Happy Tree Friends for crying out loud).
Here are the many things I have wrong with that:

-Petunia would never EAT her best friend.
-That's technically cannibalism because animals are like people in the HTF universe.
-It's physically impossible to be alive in another person's stomach.
-How would Giggles get out? Is she stuck in Petunia's fat belly forever or will Petunia have to POOP her out. Oh no, I just had a HORRIBLE thought. I can't get that out of my head. I'm gonna have nightmares tonight.

Anyway, I don't care if you like vore or any other fetish, it's just not my cup of tea. But don't worry, I love you no matter what your fetish is, :smile:.
I don't no what's worse, this or the dirty pictures drawn of Minerva mink , and hello nurse, and fifi from tiny toons. personally, I think that it's sick.