Most Obnoxious Fandoms

Drtooth

Reaction score
Minerva Mink is essentially a dirty picture, that's why you didn't see her that much on the show. Her and Hello Nurse were a throwback to Tex Avery's cartoon vixens which pretty much were the first examples of fan service. Nothing wrong there, since clearly the animators have drawn some pretty dirty things with those characters, because that's how animators function.

Fifi? That's why I don't care much for the Tiny Toons fandom. Yeah, she was underused and I can see the point of viewers sympathizing with a female buttmonkey character to the point of saying, "I'd love you if you were real." But they take it beyond that to the point of obsession.

Harleena

Reaction score
I don't understand the fat fetish stuff either. It all started when I did a search for Happy Tree Friends one day and THIS came up:

I just personally don't get how THAT is sexy? I'm not hating on people who find that attractive, I just don't. I actually kinda feel bad for the characters people draw that way (even though their not real). Poor little Petunia, well, she's not little anymore, but you get the idea.

But what freaked me out even worse, is when I saw a pic of Petunia with a HUGE belly. I thought at first she was supposed to be pregnant.
"I don't get what's sexy about a pregnant woman, but to each his own!" I thought. But then I realized something, she wasn't pregnant in the picture, this was MUCH creepier, she ATE Giggles. That made me throw up a little. I looked up what the heck that was all about and found out it's called vore.
"Ummm, gross!" I thought to myself (and I like Happy Tree Friends for crying out loud).
Here are the many things I have wrong with that:

-Petunia would never EAT her best friend.
-That's technically cannibalism because animals are like people in the HTF universe.
-It's physically impossible to be alive in another person's stomach.
-How would Giggles get out? Is she stuck in Petunia's fat belly forever or will Petunia have to POOP her out. Oh no, I just had a HORRIBLE thought. I can't get that out of my head. I'm gonna have nightmares tonight.

Anyway, I don't care if you like vore or any other fetish, it's just not my cup of tea. But don't worry, I love you no matter what your fetish is, :smile:.
Ugh, I don't like most fetish stuff either. Like I don't want to see things like Sailor Venus eating Sailor Mars or Princess Zelda pooping or Twilight Sparkle wearing a diaper or Madoka Kaname getting inflated or stuffed with food! Furries are also pretty weird, but only when they make dirty pictures or fan fictions. I can understand roleplaying as an anthropomorphic animal, and that's totally fine. But I draw the line with "yiffing"! That's weird and messed up, man!

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Ugh, I don't like most fetish stuff either. Like I don't want to see things like Sailor Venus eating Sailor Mars or Princess Zelda pooping or Twilight Sparkle wearing a diaper or Madoka Kaname getting inflated or stuffed with food! Furries are also pretty weird, but only when they make dirty pictures or fan fictions. I can understand roleplaying as an anthropomorphic animal, and that's totally fine. But I draw the line with "yiffing"! That's weird and messed up, man!
I completely agree with you. That stuff is nasty and ruins my childhood.

Drtooth

Reaction score
The only reason I don't mind as much as anyone else is I never try looking for it. That stuff's there because it's the internet. I get the point of working on commission...I almost want to go into fetish crap just to make some money! I'm honestly more annoyed about pairing up characters who hate each other. There is NO FREAKING WAY there should be so much Skipper the PenguinXHans the Puffin art. I mean, sure there's the whole "they hate each other so much, they obviously want to hatebang each other" thing. I can see that. The soft, romantic stuff where they're gently taking care of their babies together? No! No no no no no no no! And don't get me started on HelgaXArnold or worse LucyXCharlie Brown.

And if there's one thing I hate more than that, it's closing logo fans that have such a freaking obsession with putting different closing logos together for no reason and put up everything from unprofessional, poorly cut videos, to MS Paint pictures of said logos.

muppethammer2

Reaction score
One of the most stupidest obsessions that I have heard of is someone pretending to be a adult baby or being a diaper lover. Look it up. No joke. "Adult Babies" likes to get dressed as babies, wear diapers, drink from a baby bottle, etc. while "Diaper Lovers" likes to wear adult diapers for pleasure. I do understand some adults having to wear diapers if they have a incontinence problem, but for "Adult Babies" or "Diaper Lovers", it's just plain stupid.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
It's more of a fetish than it is a fandom . . . and in a lot of cases, many of these so-called "adult babies" are mentally challenged.

muppethammer2

Reaction score
It's more of a fetish than it is a fandom . . . and in a lot of cases, many of these so-called "adult babies" are mentally challenged.
I agree, they don't have better things to do than act like babies and wear diapers 24/7. A couple of companies have even made babyish adult diapers and adult sized onesies for those adult babies

Last edited:

ErinAardvark

Reaction score
I'm going to go with the MLP:FiM fandom for obnoxious fandom. Not all bronies are bat-guano insane, I'm aware of that, which is why I refer to them as Crazies. Of course, that goes for any fandom. I don't care much for MLP:FiM, I prefer the 80's version, because that's the one I grew up with (and for those who are wondering, I have seen FiM, but it didn't do much for me). There's so much G1 bashing out there that it drives me crazy. Not to mention when something goes the way they don't want it to in the show, they go bat-guano insane and some fans hold grudges against the characters. I even heard about them sending death threats to the show's writers!
(I apologize for any brony bashing I may have done, but I am not trying to lump all bronies into one category, because not all bronies are bat-guano insane).

The Steven Universe fandom isn't a rose garden, either. I like Steven Universe, but I don't do much with it, due to the fact that I'm afraid of the bat-guano insane fans. I'm not sure exactly how bad the fandom is, and I don't want to find out. The worst I've heard was the fans bullying someone to the point of suicide.

I am also aware, since this thread is on page 17 already, that these fandoms may have been listed already, but I just wanted to throw in my two cents.

(sorry for the over-use of the words bat-guano, but I don't swear)

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
The Steven Universe fandom isn't a rose garden, either. I like Steven Universe, but I don't do much with it, due to the fact that I'm afraid of the bat-guano insane fans. I'm not sure exactly how bad the fandom is, and I don't want to find out. The worst I've heard was the fans bullying someone to the point of suicide.
Well, i've heard a lot of people say the SU fandom is awful, but honestly I haven't seen it much. I mean sure there was that suicide incident, but that was a pretty small group of people. Everywhere else they seem pretty normal. I mean, they can be pretty excitable at times, but I think we can attribute that to most of them being teenagers.