Sesame Street Season 46 Episode 4601 - Bedtime Story

Will you watch new Sesame Street episodes on HBO?

• Yes, I'll see new Sesame Street on HBO.

• No, I'll see new Sesame Street on PBS.

• Either way, I won't be watching Sesame Street.

Results are only viewable after voting.

OscarandTelly

Reaction score
Not only did Maria and Fran retire, but i'm not even sure if Bob, Gordon, Susan, Gina, and Luis are still there. All their names are in the credits still, yet not one has appeared yet and there's only 2 episodes yet to air. So i'm rather worried.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
but i'm not even sure if Bob, Gordon, Susan, Gina, and Luis are still there. All their names are in the credits still, yet not one has appeared yet and there's only 2 episodes yet to air. So i'm rather worried.
Sesame Workshop and the cast are keeping it all quiet, so the only way for us to know for sure is to wait until the 47th season. The budget for the current season has been pretty tight, so that could be the reason most of the cast members haven't appeared. Maybe they'll be back next year now that the show has more money.

BTW, I like your username.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Bob's been on the set, as evidenced by this:

Whenever or not he's actually participating in a shoot is a different story.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Again, David Gallo said in an interview that he felt he did a good job when he saw the look on Bob's face when he stepped onto the new set for the first time, and seemed relieved at what he saw.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Again, David Gallo said in an interview that he felt he did a good job when he saw the look on Bob's face when he stepped onto the new set for the first time, and seemed relieved at what he saw.
Still, we don't actually know if he filmed anything or if he was just visiting the set.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Thus far I've always taken it as a sign that he's still on the show. He's still listed during the end titles, isn't he?

Drtooth

Reaction score
When I saw season 45 I was like geez this show has become different but now season 46 its like its not sesame street anymore with Fran Brill and Maria retired, Ernie's new voice, Oscar has a new understudy, the new look, Elmo lives where Gordon and Susan used to, Big Bird's nest is moved, Cookie lives above and basically owns Hooper's, Oscar's trash can is right in front of Elmo's window and lots more. It's not like Sesame Street before but still entertaining but different.
You'd expect a 46 year old program to stay exactly the same and keep the exact same cast as it did when it started out 46 years ago.

That's just sense.

OscarandTelly

Reaction score
You'd expect a 46 year old program to stay exactly the same and keep the exact same cast as it did when it started out 46 years ago.

That's just sense.
hahaha. i hear ya. Nothing lasts forever. We're actually lucky to have had the older cast members for as long as we have. That right there is pretty rare.

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
Oscar has matt Vogel performing him because Carroll can't get down like he used to

OscarandTelly

Reaction score
Oscar has matt Vogel performing him because Carroll can't get down like he used to
Actually, it's Eric Jacobson that performs Oscar now while Carroll loops the voice. But from what I hear sometimes in Season 47, Oscar will actually be voiced by Eric too.