Who is your favorite Jerry Nelson character?

dwayne1115

Reaction score
It's that time again, and this one is going to be fun! Today we are talking about Jerry Nelson and his characters on the Muppet Show.Now Jerry did have a lot of one time characters that would mostly sing songs. We are not really talking about them, because latter on we will focusing on that.
Now I have a feeling how poll is going to go, but I maybe wrong. I know for a fact that one of Jerry's characters has a huge fan following. However I do hope this is not a one sided poll let the voteing/dissociation begin!

JT Yorke

Reaction score
I voted for Robin , sweet innocent and teaches you that size doesnt really matter:smile: And the bless us all song from the christmas carol just makes me melt.

Same with all the other puppeteers they are so many great characters

Last edited:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I choose Robin as well. His song Just one Person gets to me every time I hear it.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
I chose Lew Zealand, Jerry Nelson had so many great one-note characters, and Lew Zealand is the most absurd and hilarious of them all. His introduction episode, the Marisa Berenson one, is great, and his GMC running gag, here are the paper towels, is one of the highlights of the movie.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I had a hard time choosing but I finally went with Floyd. I love his voice, his singing, he's a great bass player and I just love him for being so silly yet simultaneously very chill.

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
Bump.

Wanna know why I never replied to this thread? Because it made my head explode. Dude did all of my favorite characters - :sing:, :crazy:, :fishy:.

I went with Floyd, just because he wasn't a one-trick pony.

Now I have a feeling how poll is going to go, but I maybe wrong. I know for a fact that one of Jerry's characters has a huge fan following. However I do hope this is not a one sided poll let the voteing/dissociation begin!
Was it Robin? I get that; the character kind of transcends Muppets.