My new friend

Guff Darnit

Reaction score
Hi all!
I apologise if this is not the way this should be done but I am very new to forums AND puppet building.
I have been working on a glorified sock puppet project this week and am quite pleased with the results so far. My new friend isn't finished yet - need to work out how to make wings and a tail! But as I said I am quite pleased so far and wanted to share him with like-minded people.
I have really learned a lot from making him and hope to apply what I have learned to my next one for a better quality build.
His name is Zazz. Unless he is naughty in which case it is Zazzle! (all parents do the full name thing when they tell you off, right?)

BartyBlue

Reaction score
Awesome! Keep up the good work bro! He sort of reminds me of an imp; mischievous, laughing at some joke that only he knows about.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Hi all!
I apologise if this is not the way this should be done but I am very new to forums AND puppet building.
I have been working on a glorified sock puppet project this week and am quite pleased with the results so far. My new friend isn't finished yet - need to work out how to make wings and a tail! But as I said I am quite pleased so far and wanted to share him with like-minded people.
I have really learned a lot from making him and hope to apply what I have learned to my next one for a better quality build.
His name is Zazz. Unless he is naughty in which case it is Zazzle! (all parents do the full name thing when they tell you off, right?)
He looks great! Keep it up!

SandPunk

Reaction score
I like him! His ears give him a distinct silhouette.

Guff Darnit

Reaction score
How is your friend coming along?
Pretty slow to be honest. I hit a standstill with the wings. He now spends most of his time hanging out with my 10 year old daughter. They're both happy. I actually built a second puppet at Halloween last year, just haven't gotten round to posting any pics. I will at some point. Started a new puppet today and so will post pics when I get to it. Hoping to do lots more puppet building after this month as I am nearly at the end of my degree now and will start to have more time.