Fraggle Reunion

Muppet Crypts

Reaction score
:smile: I wish the Fraggles had a Full Length Movie it 's i the one thing the missed but like you sead the cost was outlandish so that may of been a factor :crazy:

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
You know, a Fraggle movie would have been the perfect way to end the series. Wonder why not? Anyhow, I just remembered a letter I got from Steve Whitmire several years ago who said that they had all done Fraggle Rock and while they loved doing those characters they were ready to move on to other projects.

Boober_Gorg

Reaction score
Dash X said:
I have the final few UK eps on vid (Gorg who would be King, Honk of Honks, Change of Address)
I sent you an email about these - did you get it?

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
Simon O' Brien

If anyone is interested here's a pic of Simon with Sprocket from a TV magazine.

Hope you like :smile:

CLICK TO VIEW

Beakerfan

Reaction score
My thoughts

I think that there would be a bigger market for Fraggle merch if more was in stores. I mean, round here you see an OCCASIONAL Fraggle product, and I would totally buy it if it were worth spending my money on. (teenagers are usually strapped for cash unless they have job) Seriously, all I really ever see are small, overpriced, plushes, and it's kind of annoying. I mean, where are the t-shirts, videos, and that kind of stuff? :eek:

Frogster

Reaction score
If you want to see what the fraggle five is up to, go to the Where Are They Now section, as well as the Attention Fraggle Fans. I just put up my story for Boober and Tosh. Hope you guys read it!

Yorick

Reaction score
In a 2004 post in this thread, someone asked if Gerard Parkes (Doc) is still around - well he was in two films that year, and five years later (2009) he was in the sequel to Boondock Saints, and I can tell from the youtube clip that if they do a Fraggle film, he and Sprocket can open and close the film, kind of like in the show. It doesn't have to be a lot of scenes. It can be done!:big_grin:

"Without Gerard as Doc, and Jerry Nelson as Gobo,
A Fraggle Rock movie to me, is a no-go!"

And even with them aboard, and all the other Fraggle performers still with us, I'm worried that in this day and age, the thoughtful and deep sensibilities the show had would be compromised. I was told that's not an issue because the film is in good hands - so I hope that all turns out to be true if the film happens.

It was interesting to learn how Jim originally didn't expect the last few episodes to have a real feel of ending, because of repeats (which makes sense) but I'm glad he agreed to it, because...talk about pulling on the heart strings - "Change Of Address" is a perfect ending, to me.