My Thoughts on Fraggle Rock

Luke kun

Reaction score
I had never seen Fraggle Rock before. So a few nights ago, I decided to watch it. I hooked my Wii U up to Amazon Instant Video. I put on an episode of Fraggle Rock. It was season two, episode six. I pushed the play button, and settled down to watch.

BIG MISTAKE. Everyone was flying all over the place, singing like crazy! They were dancing everywhere and breaking out into musical numbers constantly. Everybody was causing chaos and commotion, and I just wanted to stop the video. But I couldn't. I made it to the end.

How relieved I was when it was all over! I am never going to watch another episode of that chaotic mess, unless one of my friends on this forum tells me to. I'm sorry I offended all Fraggle Rock fans, but I just thought it was crazy.

So to sum this show up in two words: FLIPPIN' INSANE.
LIKE LITERALLY, HOW DID JIM HENSON MAKE A SHOW LIKE THIS? HOW MANY DRUGS WERE THEY ON? AND I CANNOT BELIEVE THEY SHOWED CHILDREN THIS ON THE DISNEY CHANNEL OF ALL PLACES.

...Oh, okay, I'm cool now. Sorry!

And those were my thoughts on Fraggle Rock, the weirdest show of all time!

Quazimoto

Reaction score
Wow... Did you ever start with the wrong episode. LOL.

Like, seriously, I would never suggest that anyone new to Fraggle Rock ever even think about a Sidebottom episode being their first exposure to the Fraggles and their wonderful world. I can totally understand how someone could think Fraggle Rock is nothing but a weirdly childish acid trip if the only episode they've seen is Boober's Dream.

Sidebottom is Boober's alter ego and in order to understand why Sidebottom is the way he is, you need to understand Boober and there's no way you can really understand Boober unless you understand the rest of the Fraggles and in order to do that, you've kind of got to see the first couple episodes.

I would highly suggest you forget that experience and track down the very first episode to restart. Beginning and Wembley and The Gorgs really give you a great introduction to the series, so I would always tell anyone to start with those.

Maybe it's not the show for you (some folks just don't get it, especially these days). But whether it's for you or not, you've started with possibly the worst episode anyone new to Fraggle Rock could start with.

Luke kun

Reaction score
Yeah, I started over and I like it now. What was the episode where the big giants who eat Fraggles ate some weird pumpkin or cabbage and their heads disappeared? They were yelling “AAAAH where’s my head?!?!?!” That was my favourite episode.