Phonic Foolery

Xerus

Reaction score
I'm starting a new feature on my website. A series of cartoon shorts called Phonic Foolery, where living letters teach us phonics by goofing around and acting crazy. This story is called, Loud Mouthed Vowels. You can find this new series in the Random Webcomics section. Hope you enjoy.

http://www.therebusquestwebsite.com/lmv-page1.php

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
I remember it well. Growing up watching The Electric Company, anything with Silent E was a winner to me.
You also inspire me to keep drawing. Every so often I'll draw for a while, put it on the back burner, then you light a fire under me to get me back into it. Thank you for that.

Xerus

Reaction score
I remember it well. Growing up watching The Electric Company, anything with Silent E was a winner to me.
You also inspire me to keep drawing. Every so often I'll draw for a while, put it on the back burner, then you light a fire under me to get me back into it. Thank you for that.
You're welcome. And thank you for those kind words. Wishing you the best with your drawing.:smile:

Xerus

Reaction score
And a special thanks to Fuzzygobo for suggesting that I do an election themed Phonic Foolery story.