Sesame Street Season 46 begins on PBS Monday September 12, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
To quote a certain Movie: "Grab your Torch and Pitchforks."

I'm just saying it's going to get ugly now that the HBO shows are able to be viewed to the public.
How do you even figure that?

Drtooth

Reaction score
I'd assume he means those who don't already know about the massive shifts in the show's format this season.

Censored

Reaction score
I can assure you a large percent of folks who whined about the recent cast member fooferah wouldn't have known because they probably don't watch the show nowadays.
It's called loyalty. And it doesn't matter whether one watches the show or not. We owe it to the veteran cast. Sadly, the concept of loyalty seems to be lost on many.

I can guarantee you one thing though. I WILL DEFINITELY be watching the new shows to see if they keep their word or not.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
It's called loyalty. And it doesn't matter whether one watches the show or not. We owe it to the veteran cast. Sadly, the concept of loyalty seems to be lost on many.

I can guarantee you one thing though. I WILL DEFINITELY be watching the new shows to see if they keep their word or not.
I know people are loyal; you should've seen the crowd at the MOMI's "Humans of Sesame Street" event, it was the largest one of any Henson event I've been to there.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
By keep their word I assume you mean about Gordon, Luis and Bob? If that's the case, I should warn you, the only classic cast member that makes an appearance is Gordon, and he only has one very short cameo.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I'm quite pleased with the fact that the PBS run is in a different order than the episode order of HBO. There was no need to do that, they could have kept a good 9 months in between episodes aired like the intent of the rest of the series, but they went in a more randomized order that at least lets PBS viewers catch up with more recent HBO episodes instead of waiting up to a year until they actually air.

mbmfrog

Reaction score
How do you even figure that?
I'd assume he means those who don't already know about the massive shifts in the show's format this season.
Given how much the show has change for this season. It's going to be a diffcult one to sell on the media.

I mean I can see the show giving out new interviews just to explain the changes to the public...again. :frown:

Oscarfan

Reaction score
What's to sell? Everything's aired already.

Drtooth

Reaction score
And I'm sure the HBO co-production of the show has already been mishandled all over the place to begin with. Nothing's really going to come off as out of left field as that. Especially the lame jokes about how a channel that has a history of also producing kid's programming (sure, nothing noteworthy other than Fraggle Rock) is going to make a kids' show a not kids' show. That was funny for about five seconds.

I don't think the media really cares about what's on Sesame Street that isn't a promoted TV/movie/song parody anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.