Bear in the Big Blue House Season 4

Muppetman115

Reaction score
Does anyone have any episodes from Season 4 of this show? They're so hard to find for some reason. Especially the last half that was burned off by Disney Channel back in 2006.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Does anyone have any episodes from Season 4 of this show? They're so hard to find for some reason. Especially the last half that was burned off by Disney Channel back in 2006.
For us it's just the opposite. We have all of Season 4 in excellent quality. However, there are many of the non-DVD Season 1-3 episodes we're looking for.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
While it's too bad Disney hasn't release much stuff with Bear since about 2007-ish, next year will be the show's 20th anniversary, so maybe we'll see some stuff then. It sure would be a shame if they didn't do anything to commemorate the event considering how big the show was when it started. The show basically helped launch Playhouse Disney.

Plus, twenty years is really a great time to start releasing things because that's when you attract all the twenty- something year olds who grew up watching the show.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Do you have any links to them?
No, they're not available for download. If you'd be interested in trading Bear in the Big Blue House episodes send me a private message.

Muppetman115

Reaction score
No, they're not available for download. If you'd be interested in trading Bear in the Big Blue House episodes send me a private message.
I do have some episodes from Seasons 1-3 saved on my computer. Do you want those or do they have to be physical?