Morning with the Muppets

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
You mean, those people actually know who Steve Whitmire is? Those similar comments I generally come across are from people who assume all of the Muppets were just recently recast.
It can go both ways. Some people have no idea, but I'm talking more about those who know, but still don't bother to look more into the matter.

Maybe I should have been more specific about that.

MelissaY1

Reaction score
I just heard it!

I would have been grinning my face off if Steve were to point me out during a panel.
I was, but also a little embarrassed because some people were turning around to see who he was saying "Hello" too (I don't like attention from strangers directed on me lol )

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
Hey Melissa I have a question for you, Were you a former employee of the Jim Henson Company?

MelissaY1

Reaction score
Hey Melissa I have a question for you, Were you a former employee of the Jim Henson Company?
Hey, MuppetSpot2, I was an intern for the Jim Henson Company back when I was in college. I was there from January through April of 1999. One of the greatest times of my life. I got to work in the Muppet Workshop in NYC photographing the puppets and props for an internal database. Dream come true!

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
Hey, MuppetSpot2, I was an intern for the Jim Henson Company back when I was in college. I was there from January through April of 1999. One of the greatest times of my life. I got to work in the Muppet Workshop in NYC photographing the puppets and props for an internal database. Dream come true!
That's so cool, what characters did you get to pose?

MelissaY1

Reaction score
That's so cool, what characters did you get to pose?
Way too many to name here. But so many from each production, including movies, TV specials, TV shows, etc. One off characters. It was an amazing experience. I also got to help build props for the "Halloween Bear" episode of "Bear in the Big Blue House".