Behold... the New Teen Titans Cartoon...

Drtooth

Reaction score
The next episode also looks to be a lot of fun with the Titans actually becoming villains this time. Can't help but think it's a response to the characters having articles on the Villains Wiki.

Duke Remington

Reaction score
The next episode also looks to be a lot of fun with the Titans actually becoming villains this time. Can't help but think it's a response to the characters having articles on the Villains Wiki.
They're not on that wiki anymore, though.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
So... How'd the Titans fare at playing as the Legion of Doom?

Drtooth

Reaction score
Very subversive.

I really liked this episode, but it felt like they could have done a little more about it. I still say it's the writers reacting to the TTG characters being on the Villains Wiki, or at least the theory they're the true villains of the show. They reacted to that nicely.

mr3urious

Reaction score
Cyborg now gets to play the straight man this time as he shows the rest of the team the joys of real Greco-Roman wrestling, though they won't let their tiny, staged pro wrestling-loving brains from appreciating it. But will there be a sequel about lucha libre and puroresu (Japanese wrestling) challenging them?

Drtooth

Reaction score
I'm glad to see that Will Freidle actual got to write another episode since Pie Bros. I really liked Ride the Dragon, but felt it was a might short and cut off. I really wish they could have made a full Dungeons and Dragons parody half hour episode.

mr3urious

Reaction score
The gag dub of the original series was a pretty fun one, and I didn't think it was as troll-y as I thought it was going to be, except for maybe the ending. I bet the VAs had a lot of fun with voicing that one.

Last edited: