Let's talk about the Muppets!

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I love Muppet Central, but there is a growing problem here that needs to be fixed! No one is talking about the Muppets!!! The whole meaning of the forums and no one talks about the classic Muppet Show Muppets anymore.
Now I know that they dont have a movie or show currently out right now but that's never stoped us before. So come on Muppet fans Let's talk about the Muppets!

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
I love Muppet Central, but there is a growing problem here that needs to be fixed! No one is talking about the Muppets!!! The whole meaning of the forums and no one talks about the classic Muppet Show Muppets anymore.
Now I know that they dont have a movie or show currently out right now but that's never stoped us before. So come on Muppet fans Let's talk about the Muppets!
Okay then, what would be the best Muppet stuff to watch to celebrate Steve and Jim's birthday?

Or as I call it 'Kermit Day' :smile:

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Okay then, what would be the best Muppet stuff to watch to celebrate Steve and Jim's birthday?

Or as I call it 'Kermit Day' :smile:
Oh, holy spit! How could I forget that's this week?!? What kind of a Muppet fan am I?! :embarrassed:

And I think "Kermit Day" should be an official holiday amongst the internet Muppet fan community.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
The Muppets take Manhattan. This shows Jim and Steve working together quite a bit.

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
The Muppets take Manhattan. This shows Jim and Steve working together quite a bit.
Nice one! I just remembered the Fraggle Rock episode with a heap of Wembley and Convincing John interaction, so I might watch that as well.

Muppet Master

Reaction score
I agree, I also liked your favorite character by a performer threads, they helped engage conversation.

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
I wanna talk about Johnny fiama he's my favorite Muppet and I've always questioned why he was dropped so suddenly

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I wanna talk about Johnny fiama he's my favorite Muppet and I've always questioned why he was dropped so suddenly
Well, i'm guessing the reason Johnny doesn't appear anymore may partly be because Brian Henson doesn't do Sal anymore. So maybe they have to find someone to do Sal.