5 Episodes From Season 34 Are Airing From Dec 6-10

Dantecat

Reaction score
Hey Everybody,Guess What,My Only Local PBS Station WHYY Are Airing 5 SS Episodes From Season 34 From Dec.6th-Dec.10th I Checked A Very Few Other Local PBS Stations If They Would Do It To But They're Not Going To Like I Thought Just Like 5 Hurricane Episodes From 2001 Aired On Oct.4th On All Local PBS Stations.But Anyway,Here Are The Episodes From Season 34!

On Dec.6th:Zoe And Elmo Fly Kites

On Dec.7th:Cookie Monster Gets The Cookie Flu

On Dec.8th:Elmo And Rosita Have A Play Date

On Dec.9th:Telly Accidentally Hits Baby Bear In The Nose From The Basketball

And On Dec.10:Rosita Meets A Frog

Isn't That Amazing Or What????? :excited:

I Was Just Showing You Something Interesting And See What You Would Think About This! If You Local PBS Station Does Exactly The Same Thing As One Of My Local PBS Station,Please Let Me Know And Which Is It! If None Of Them Do It Then It's Just One Of Mine Only!

Take Care! :wink:

ssetta

Reaction score
My local PBS station WGBH did that all last 2 weeks! They were having pledge season, and they aired all shows from SEASONS 32 and 33! I could not believe they showed Season 32! That was back when they had the old format and everything! And it WAS local, since none of the other PBS stations I get were doing that.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Funny, I intern at my PBS, and they haven't been doing anything like this. I hope they do rerun some season 34 episodes though...in my opinion, season 34 was THE BEST so far of "The New" Sesame Street.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I guess cuz 2003 was the best year of my life.

mariolover

Reaction score
My local PBS station WGBH did that all last 2 weeks! They were having pledge season, and they aired all shows from SEASONS 32 and 33! I could not believe they showed Season 32! That was back when they had the old format and everything! And it WAS local, since none of the other PBS stations I get were doing that.
Do you have the shows taped? I would really like to see them because there are some really rare episodes from those 2 seasons

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
Do you have the shows taped? I would really like to see them because there are some really rare episodes from those 2 seasons
Why are asking a member this from a post from over ten years ago? Also can you please request members about SST episodes it's kind of annoying and trollish.

mariolover

Reaction score
He is still active on these forums. And some some members on this forum have actually given me their episodes after I asked them. So you never know, he might actually end up giving them to me if he has them. I am a die-hard Sesame Street fan who enjoys finding rare episodes, and I will get them however I can. I'm not trying to be annoying, I just really want to see these episodes badly and they are extremely hard to find. They're not things you could just walk into the store and buy and you can't even find them on eBay, so talking to other people online is truthfully the best way to find them. It's only trolling if you ask the same person over and over. Most people on this forum don't mind if you ask them for an episode or two, but you seem to really care for some reason. And I've only asked this person once about these episodes. So please don't tell me what to do. Thanks!

Last edited: