Let's talk about the Muppets!

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Spike Milligan,just because he was almost as crazy as the Muupets where.

I would like to think that Johnny could do well without Sal. Although nothing would please me more if Brian would come back. He has such energy with whomever he is working with.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
I would like to think that Johnny could do well without Sal. Although nothing would please me more if Brian would come back. He has such energy with whomever he is working with.
I think that's Joe said in the Google-hangout but, I honestly think it's Bill's decision what to do with Johnny.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
I think that's Joe said in the Google-hangout but, I honestly think it's Bill's decision what to do with Johnny.
Well if you think about it Bill has gotten really comfertable preforming both Dr. Theeth and Rowlf. When you add those two with Pepe and the Swidish Chef Bill has a lot of characters now. So I could understand Johnny taking a back seat.

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
But Bill started performing both the Swedish chef and Dr teeth after MWOO

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
Well if you think about it Bill has gotten really comfortable preforming both Dr. Teeth and Rowlf. When you add those two with Pepe and the Swedish Chef Bill has a lot of characters now. So I could understand Johnny taking a back seat.
But Bill started performing both the Swedish chef and Dr teeth after MWOO
Yeah that plus Bill's a writer, producer, director, and also he is one of the few Muppeteers that work for Henson as well. As well he's performing Big Mean Carl, Mahna Mahna, and Bobo. I kind see why Johnny isn't as active.

Also Bill started doing the Swedish Chef since Muppet Treasure Island.

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
Ok I forgot he started after treasure island with the Swedish chef and also in The Muppets was puppet Gary virtually Johnny fiama

BlakeConor14

Reaction score
Ok I forgot he started after treasure island with the Swedish chef and also in The Muppets was puppet Gary virtually Johnny fiama