The Facepalm and/or Headdesk Thread

scooterfan360

Reaction score
a few days ago, I posted a message on a thread on here, mistakenly with misinformation. but it's okay now, because it's deleted. I did a face palm, before I had it deleted:smile:.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I remember years ago posting on this very forum how when I was trying out Adobe Premiere for the first time that I found myself very befuddled and confused. Right now, I'm laughing at myself inside over that, because I quickly took to it very well, and everytime I use it, I keep wishing I had it much sooner, because I'm sometimes embarrassed when I look at some of my older work that was edited with Movie Maker (but then again, it was pretty clever of me to figure out to mix the entire audio soundtrack separately in Audacity, since Movie Maker only gave you one audio track).

But now, here I am trying to familiarize myself with Sony Vegas, and it's really, really frustrating. The setup is virtually identical to Adobe Premiere . . . only with a really ugly interface, and it's not very user-friendly, and it seems to do a lot of unnecessary things (like why does it still act like the empty space after all your clips is still part of the project?).

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Man, Kevin Hart's possibly surpassed NPH in terms of over exposure, because I mean, man, just in the last two days there's been like half a dozen new videos uploaded to YouTube with him that have gone viral. I haven't seen somebody go from unknown to overrated in such a short amount of time since Jennifer Lawrence, but at least we're finally getting a break from her (for now, anyway).

scooterfan360

Reaction score
Man, Kevin Hart's possibly surpassed NPH in terms of over exposure, because I mean, man, just in the last two days there's been like half a dozen new videos uploaded to YouTube with him that have gone viral. I haven't seen somebody go from unknown to overrated in such a short amount of time since Jennifer Lawrence, but at least we're finally getting a break from her (for now, anyway).
i know right, they are both annoying.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I just don't understand why people are so surprised about this, when they clearly never took their relationship seriously to begin with . . . their own kids had to keep pressuring them into getting married, that spoke volume.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I just don't understand why people are so surprised about this, when they clearly never took their relationship seriously to begin with . . . their own kids had to keep pressuring them into getting married, that spoke volume.
Who are you talking about, Brangelina?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Yeah; apparently scooterfan deleted her previous post about being annoyed at all the hype and overexposure their divorce is getting.

scooterfan360

Reaction score
Yeah; apparently scooterfan deleted her previous post about being annoyed at all the hype and overexposure their divorce is getting.
oh, sorry about that, but it's annoying, and to add more to the annoying hype to the overexposure, Chelsea handler had to get in on it, and say some way out of line stuff about Angelina and her kids. when is all the annoying hype going to go away ?

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I would have posted this in the frown thread, but I can't because for one thing, the thread has been deleted, and another is because this is more headdesk-worthy anyway.

So, in the midst of this devastating fire that's brought a large-scale disaster to not just the region, but the state, some people out there actually have the nerve to chastise Obama for not doing anything about it, when, in fact, he has, he's actually contacted our state's governor and extended whatever aid the state is willing to accept.

See how uneducated these backwoods Republican rednecks who voted for Drumph are?

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
So, I think I know why TuneIn Radio has not been working on Google Chrome lately. Opera Beta is not a supported and reliable browser and it is recommended that you actually switch to Google Chrome or Firefox to use TuneIn instead. I can't believe it. TuneIn is actually encouraging you to switch to Google Chrome just so you can use it.