Muppet Central Radio: October Support Month

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Surprised noone's started a Facebook campaign for this yet. *Shrugs, keeps listening when possible. :big_grin:

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
:confused: Question: How many views do we need? I'm in an IndieGoGo fundraiser, so there's something we can help for each other...
It's not about views per say, it's about increasing our daily average number of hours listened, so the more you and others listen, the more it helps. In my first post, there are links to use for social media and also embedding a player on any website.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Glad to have heard a song I sent the other day played a short while ago!

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Thanks to everyone for your extra support listening to Muppet Central Radio throughout October. While we haven't received official word yet from Radionomy, all signs point to the station remaining on the air. Our next evaluation month is scheduled for January.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
January huh? What with the almost month-long Muppet Christmas merrython in December I'd think that would provide the station a big enough boost to ride momentum-wise into the following month.

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
January huh? What with the almost month-long Muppet Christmas merrython in December I'd think that would provide the station a big enough boost to ride momentum-wise into the following month.
Yes, the Christmas music will be a huge boost to the numbers, so we should be in pretty good shape for January as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.