Fraggle Rock to return to HBO, remastered in HD on December 14, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

123Sunny

Reaction score
Heard it on the radio this morning. All through the first half of (a three hour) class I couldn't stop waving my hands and squeaking. I can't wait!! With Fraggle Rock and Sesame Street airing, the Muppetyness will be kept well alive, even without the ABC series!!

mr3urious

Reaction score
I want to know if the line "Gee, Gobo" that was edited out of The Hub's broadcast of one episode because one guy thought it sounded like a racial slur has been restored here.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Personally, I would be very happy if it didn't look like the trainwreck "remastering" that Freeform's broadcast of the Bells episode last year was. Why...why did they make it look like it was filmed? I mean, there's all those cleaned up DVD transfers they could have used, even if they wanted to cheat a widescreen ratio. It looked like the 30 something year old puppet show was 40 something years old and kept in a dank basement. HBO I'd hope won't have to edit episodes like 8 minute commercial break 5 times a half hour Freeform did.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
FYI: Fraggle Rock comes to HBO GO, NOW and On Demand starting December 1.

Mystic Master

Reaction score
This is exciting news, though I don't have HBO, any word on whether the remastered versions will be released on DVD / Blu Ray? I only own "Where it all Began" on DVD...

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Has anyone seen the remastered episodes yet? What do they look like?

Oscarfan

Reaction score
They're not coming out until the 14th now.

Status
Not open for further replies.