How's the weather where you are?

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
its mid october and I have my air conditioning on. Please just make this heat go away :frown:

123Sunny

Reaction score
it rained like wild Sunday, the ONE DAY that I volunteer at the zoo, so I couldn't go...rainy weather keeps getting predicted but except that day it's just been sunny, which is fine. Tomorrow I'm gonna go visit some friends and I'll have to take the bus so I hope we have good weather tomorrow too!

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
its mid october and I have my air conditioning on. Please just make this heat go away :frown:
Well, it will get cooler starting tomorrow. I guess we'll just all have to talk to the man upstairs that it stays that way.

animalrescuer

Reaction score
It's cooler now, but it'll warm up again within the next couple of days. I want the fall weather to stay here! Sure folks in the northeast got fall weather, but what about others in the southeast?

Schfifty

Reaction score
Weather tonight wasn't pretty. I had a party to go to tonight, and the weather was so cold and icy that my car's windshield and windows were affected, causing dangerous driving conditions. It was so hard to drive with ice on the windshield, and I had to scrape it quite a bit...I had to literally look out my window and rely on that while driving.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
It's actually been pretty warm and sunny the past couple of days, which I don't object to, considering the fact that prior to this it was cold and rainy for about two weeks. Definitely going outside today, i'm not taking this beautiful day for granted.

Pork

Reaction score
A humid 33 Degree Celsius day.
I still love you Australia. *eats ice cubes*

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
For a long time now, it's been hot during the day, but in the 40s at night.