Sesame Street Halloween episode to air on HBO October 29, 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
So the long speculated about Halloween episode is actually a real thing. I guess it finally makes sense why they waited so long to air the season finale.
The episode looks really fun, and it's nice to see them finally coming out with more holiday episodes like this one, the upcoming Christmas special and it looks like there's a Thanksgiving episode coming next season.

Even more exciting is the fact that they decided to use Bert, the Count, Zoe and Baby Bear.

MuppetSpot

Reaction score
So looks like I was right about the Zoe in the butterfly costume was for this episode, I wonder if Grover is going to be involved because looks like a lot of characters whose screen-time has been limited like Bert, Ernie, Zoe, Telly, Baby Bear, & Count are going to be in this episode.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I have to admit, I'm a little...confused about Snazzy Society being a Halloween special. Looks like all they're really doing is some sort of song/skit insert that'll air after the street story. Kinda cheap, but I get why they'd be cheap about it considering. I just don't like how they're advertising it as a straight up Halloween special.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I don't think it will be; it might have been a placeholder for this episode.

I know the Valentine's episode wasn't originally planned for the season (they didn't shoot it until the December before it aired), so they might have thought they could bump the Halloween one.

ssetta

Reaction score
I don't think it will be; it might have been a placeholder for this episode.
What does that mean? And if that's the case, when will Snazzy Society air? I'm confused.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Oh yeah, I just remembered; the "Snazzy Society" episode aired in Australia already. So, I'm not sure what this will be.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Looks like the "Snazzy Society" episode will actually be the Halloween show:

Okay. The street scene clearly wasn't "Snazzy Society." Does that mean this is a new upcoming episode and they rescheduled "Snazzy Society" for another time? Now I'm confused. :confused:

So looks like I was right about the Zoe in the butterfly costume was for this episode, I wonder if Grover is going to be involved because looks like a lot of characters whose screen-time has been limited like Bert, Ernie, Zoe, Telly, Baby Bear, & Count are going to be in this episode.
And hopefully Mr. Backhurst's Ernie as well. Kee hee hee hee hee!

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Wait - so, is Bert's eyebrow actually disjointed from his head? I see light filtering in behind his eyebrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.