Favorite Non-Henson TV Shows

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
To be honest I didn't like The Big Bang Theory at first either. I simply heard the name and thought it was a show about atheism and the characters were against God. You might not know this about me, but I don't like religious humor. That's why whenever I watch Family Guy, The Simpsons, Robot Chicken, and all those adult cartoons, I always either change the channel, mute the TV, or take a bathroom break when they start making fun of Jesus. But then I found out that it has nothing to do with the actual Big Bang Theory and now I like it.
Well that's good to hear.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Well that's good to hear.
I know, you gotta be careful with which episodes you watch of certain adult cartoons. The episode of American Dad with the rapture really offended me and I almost stopped watching it for a while because of how it acted like The Bible was some sort of joke. It seems like the only adult cartoons that leave God and Jesus out of it are King of the Hill, Bob's Burgers, and Happy Tree Friends. I've watched most episodes of those shows and haven't had to change the channel once, :big_grin:.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I know, you gotta be careful with which episodes you watch of certain adult cartoons. The episode of American Dad with the rapture really offended me and I almost stopped watching it for a while because of how it acted like The Bible was some sort of joke. It seems like the only adult cartoons that leave God and Jesus out of it are King of the Hill, Bob's Burgers, and Happy Tree Friends. I've watched most episodes of those shows and haven't had to change the channel once, :big_grin:.
I agree. You really do have to be careful about what you watch on TV.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
Also some YouTube Poops (obviously not mine) have things I don't approve of like Spongebob killing Rainbow Dash and stuffing her liver in a drawer. Even though I'm not a brony (I do watch a lot of MLP parodies though), that really bothered me because even though I don't watch the show, Dashie is quite cute. I also don't like the Harambe jokes in YouTube Poop because I live near Cincinatti and am a frequent customer at the zoo. When I heard the news about Harambe the gorilla, I was quite disappointed and I don't find those jokes funny, :frown:.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I'm not an easily offended person and I find a lot of edgy stuff funny, but these are the other things I find offensive:

-Taking God's name in vain.
-Making fun of crippled people.
-Making fun of Autistic people.
-Making fun of blind/deaf/mute people.
-Babies, old people, and animals getting hurt for comedy.
-Using the F-word over and over (not offensive;but extremely annoying).
-Suicide jokes.
-Domestic violence jokes.
-Racist and sexist jokes.
-Jokes about Jewish people.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I'm not an easily offended person and I find a lot of edgy stuff funny, but these are the other things I find offensive:

-Taking God's name in vain.
-Making fun of crippled people.
-Making fun of Autistic people.
-Making fun of blind/deaf/mute people.
-Babies, old people, and animals getting hurt for comedy.
-Using the F-word over and over (not offensive;but extremely annoying).
-Suicide jokes.
-Domestic violence jokes.
-Racist and sexist jokes.
-Jokes about Jewish people.
I did not like how Donald Trump made fun of a disabled person at all.

Flaky Pudding

Reaction score
I did not like how Donald Trump made fun of a disabled person at all.
I completely agree, I'm not a fan of Donald Trump either. He is an extremely rude person, only cares about himself, and is horribly mean to Mexicans, gays, disabled people, black people, and much more. If there is one person in the world he hasn't offended I'd be shocked. His comments about women disgusted me SO badly as well. But this one REALLY bothered me. In an interview, the interviewer asked Donald,
"Can I call your daughter a piece of ***?" and he replied with,
"Absolutely!"
That just shows how little respect Mr. Trump has for even his own family!

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I completely agree, I'm not a fan of Donald Trump either. He is an extremely rude person, only cares about himself, and is horribly mean to Mexicans, gays, disabled people, black people, and much more. If there is one person in the world he hasn't offended I'd be shocked. His comments about women disgusted me SO badly as well. But this one REALLY bothered me. In an interview, the interviewer asked Donald,
"Can I call your daughter a piece of ***?" and he replied with,
"Absolutely!"
That just shows how little respect Mr. Trump has for even his own family!
Are you not a fan of Hillary Clinton as well? Just curious.