What made you think today?

123Sunny

Reaction score
Yay! That's who I voted for (of course I did, i'm obsessed with Big Bird).
that would have been tough for me, Miss Piggy, Snuffy and Big Bird are literally my favorite characters from ANYTHING EVER in a three way tie. I would have voted Big Bird and Snuffy though because that one has two thirds of my faves. Though I love Fozzie too :big_grin:

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
For once (please indulge this old coot just once, okay?) I'd like to have the last word on all things Drumph. Some feel life is over because he'll be in office, or until he gets impeached or some nutjob snuffs him. Markets plummeted, everything looks like doom and gloom for some. If it wasn't him being elected, it would be something else.

The sun is still going to come up tomorrow, and will still go down tomorrow night. See you then.

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
You don't know that for sure. God never promises tomorrow. :wink:
Well, now it's after midnight Eastern Time, the sun should rise in a few hours, odds are good life will go on.

If the world ends in the next 24 hours, I'll make a retraction. Fair enough?

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
True, God doesn't promise tomorrow (but the sun's up, tomorrow is now TODAY! Ain't that something?8))

But no matter who got elected, life still has to go on. I still have a job that depends on me being there, I still have a church band to practice with for Sunday's service, I still have a reason to get up in the morning. Every day I'm here is a gift from God, and I learned a long time ago, how important my time is here, and I don't dare waste it.