Sesame Street Season 47 begins shooting, HBO premiere set for January 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
We should probably make a new thread for season 48 stuff.

But one thing they shot today for that is Alan singing "People in Your Neighborhood."

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
And back to season 47.

I wonder if Guy Smiley is coming back anytime soon. He started to make a nice little comeback in seasons 44 and 45, but didn't appear at all in season 46.

Also, I just realized, the gap between seasons 46 and 47 will be the shortest we've ever had to wait for a new season.

Last edited:

Oscarfan

Reaction score
It did come out, just on the SS Facebook page.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Here's a new teaser for the season:
Love that they put so many characters in this one (even if you can't see most of their faces). Though, i'm still a little sad that Baby Bear has been neglected so much recently.
When Oscar describes the season as stinky I certainly hope that's not the writers trying to warn us about something, lol.

Last edited:

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I know Baby Bear is involved in at least one storyline in season 48, so he's still gonna be around.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
I know Baby Bear is involved in at least one storyline in season 48, so he's still gonna be around.
I know he's still there, but it just seems they could be using him for more things. I almost don't see the point in using certain characters anymore if they only make cameos, are in very few episodes and could easily be changed out with any other character. They're not using him to his full potential. They could at least use him for more promo stuff or something. At least Baby Bear has a schtick like Cookie Monster eats cookies, The Count counts, Rosita plays guitar/speaks Spanish, Telly freaks out etc, etc. Baby Bear's thing is that he's from a fairytale and unlike the other characters he even has a family that makes frequent appearances, there's plenty to explore there.

Status
Not open for further replies.