I won't be posting anymore...

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
So this is hard for me to type up, but I don't think I'm going to post on here anymore. I've been a member of this site for over five years, and met some cool people through here. I learned a lot about the Muppets, had some opinions challenged on other things, and got some new perspectives on culture and the world. I also got some help when I was an adrift college student unsure of what was going to happen and where I fit in the world. This site has played an important role in my life.

However, as the years have passed by, the faces on here have changed and some of the deep connections I have made on here have either been moved onto other venues or just fallen off the face of the earth like internet friends can do. It doesn't feel the same here for me anymore, and I want to stress that's because of me and not a reflection on any current posters. So I'm going to be stepping out and saying goodbye. I hope you guys enjoy whatever comes next for the Muppets and I will be eagerly awaiting what that is.

Signing off,
Charlie
Don't leave. I'm going to miss you.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Why are people all of a sudden deciding to leave this site?
Well it's not exactly all of a sudden. Sarge and Charlie really haven't been posting much recently, and this place has been having a lot of problems for a long time. So I completely understand and respect their decisions to leave.

This place just isn't as fun as it used to be, and the people here aren't as close as they once were.
Within the last four years, we've lost a lot of members, some left because they're were too many arguments, others left due to being unhappy with the way some of the moderators handled some issues, some have just grown up and moved on with their lives. But in any case, I almost feel like some members leaving is one of the biggest reasons this place isn't as great as it used to be. Sure, you can blame it on younger members who practically made it their mission to disrupt the peace, but I partially blame it on the older members leaving and they're not being enough people who post regularly anymore.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Well it's not exactly all of a sudden. Sarge and Charlie really haven't been posting much recently, and this place has been having a lot of problems for a long time. So I completely understand and respect their decisions to leave.

This place just isn't as fun as it used to be, and the people here aren't as close as they once were.
Within the last four years, we've lost a lot of members, some left because they're were too many arguments, others left due to being unhappy with the way some of the moderators handled some issues, some have just grown up and moved on with their lives. But in any case, I almost feel like some members leaving is one of the biggest reasons this place isn't as great as it used to be. Sure, you can blame it on younger members who practically made it their mission to disrupt the peace, but I partially blame it on the older members leaving and they're not being enough people who post regularly anymore.
I worded my words wrong. Sorry.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Sigh....

We need a change how can we "Make Muppet Central Great Again?"

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Sigh....

We need a change how can we "Make Muppet Central Great Again?"
Campaigns don't work, past members have tried and failed to make this place better. However, I do feel one thing we should do around here is stop being so serious. This place used to be driven by friendliness and humor and trying to make each other feel good. Now, things are just all about giving you're opinions and straight facts about everything, no one is really trying to be friends anymore. I know part of that is just because a lot of people have grown up and life just isn't as fun as it used to be, but I believe that sometimes, even when we really don't want to be, being positive is the way to go. Sometimes being positive can not only brighten someone else's day, but it can put you in a better mood as well.

JT Yorke

Reaction score
Well i gues i never got to experience the 'good' Muppet Central since i only joined in June. But i can understand why people leave here, it might be just me but whenever i post anything i get zero replies. Well if that happens a few times you might not visit this site again. Thats also why 'newer people' wont stay.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
If you ask me I think it would be silly to leave this forum over how people are acting. There are plenty of ways to block someone if they offend you.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
If you ask me I think it would be silly to leave this forum over how people are acting. There are plenty of ways to block someone if they offend you.
really that was just the final nail in the coffin for me.

I've been drifting away from the site for a while, mostly due to lack of interest in posting anything.

I dunno. But I can tell you it's not just how people are acting that has finally made me want to call it quits here. It's an amalgamation of things