"Once Upon a Sesame Street Christmas" to air Friday November 25 on HBO

Status
Not open for further replies.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Either they forgot to dub Oscar's voice at 0:33, or they just didn't bother, because it's definitely Eric, but it certainly sounds like Caroll at 0:51.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
IMDb is now featuring this on their homepage, so this is definitely getting some nice publicity.

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Great to see they incorporated so many characters into that one, especially Telly, i've really been missing him recently.

That Oscar puppet they used looks really weird, it looks larger than the usual puppet and a bit fluffier.
Either they forgot to dub Oscar's voice at 0:33, or they just didn't bother, because it's definitely Eric, but it certainly sounds like Caroll at 0:51.
The Two-Headed Monster sounded a little off to me. I know half of him (them?) are played by someone else now, but it sounded a bit like only one half of him was talking while both of their mouths were moving.

Erine81981

Reaction score
Both Oscar and Big Bird were not puppeteered or voiced by Carol Spinney. If you listen to Big Bird he sounds a little high. It was Matt Vogel. I can always tell that's not Carol's voice. Eric Jacobson has voiced and puppeteered Oscar before.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I just noticed Grover's ancestor has eyelids; it's a little weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.